Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

So yeah I've only won 3 games out of my last 16 ranked games...it must be me being bronze shit running around feeding riven's, and ahri's, and lee sins.

I rarely play Ranked anymore. It's gets to hard to carry shit heads. So I play like once every week or so just so I don't shoot myself.

Everytime I get to Silver 2 I get put into games with feeders..... Can't wait till I have to win 4/5 of my next games to get promoted back to 0LP Silver 2....

I love how we are the ones who get punished when trolls arrive in champ select. I have dodged two games today and currently on a 30 minute ban. One game there was 3 ADCs, the other was double jungle.....

C9 was the better team. IWD still sucks. Curse will place 4th. World is back in order.

C9 gave them false hope.

When is TSM going to wake up and start playing the new meta? Like still picking Lulu right now is just balls. TSM also has shit dragon control.

Can someone give me some good carry champs? I just seem to be going into a 1v9 every time and can never carry out a win with feeders on my team. 

Can someone give me some good carry champs? I just seem to be going into a 1v9 every time and can never carry out a win with feeders on my team. 

katarina, jarvan, hecarim, fiora, annie, yi, riven, tryndamere, evelynn, zed, talon, xin zhao, pretty much anything carries if you get fed.

^^

pretty much anyone who you can cheese super hard and it works

By the way, someone said here (too lazy to look exactly where) Lulu is garbage. You couldn't be more wrong.

The one issue with her is if you do play her, you need to pair her up with 1-2 damage dealers in order to make sense.

However, the reason why teams pick/ban her everygame is because she can shield + ult + speedup your ad carry, and for lategame that is a very dangerous proposition. Also, it helps tanks immensely because if Lulu ults a tank the tank becomes so fucking huge on top of the fact you'll knock up some people.

Lulu as a pick is very good, however you'll fall alseep watching her in the LCS. Which is why she should be nerfed :).

Edit: Back in Plat 2....finally.

Yea no clue why I made that post. Was just kinda salty for most of the day yesterday. However, I won 3 in a row supporting. I might just start playing bot lane a lot more since I usually get terrible ADCs and supports usually duoing. I usually position pretty well in both roles. I might watch a game or two of you sbk so I can learn to play more Morgana, not the best with her. 

Yea no clue why I made that post. Was just kinda salty for most of the day yesterday. However, I won 3 in a row supporting. I might just start playing bot lane a lot more since I usually get terrible ADCs and supports usually duoing. I usually position pretty well in both roles. I might watch a game or two of you sbk so I can learn to play more Morgana, not the best with her. 

had a game recorded on twitch, but they deleted it recently i guess. i'd suggest just watching good players on twitch, like aphromoo, matlife, krepo, etc.

had a game recorded on twitch, but they deleted it recently i guess. i'd suggest just watching good players on twitch, like aphromoo, matlife, krepo, etc.

kaceytron...

kaceytron...

yeah forgot bronze 3s know all the tips n tricks of being challenged

no offense to those in bronze, kaceytron is just a fuckin idiot

This guy picked Kassadin into an Irelia with no flash. I swear people try to lose this game on purpose. It is also good when people pick Lee and Yasuo and literally contribute nothing to the team. Gonna get put back into silver 3 soon probably due to my MMR being like 200 points lower then it should be for this division.