Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

In other news. I like Cho top, and jungle, and mid. Much Fun.

Cho is a ROFLstomp in ranked 1/2 the time I play vs one. 

Plat 2 60 lp boys...can I make diamond???

not without me fukboi

Xin Zhao is OP in URF. Just saying guys. Pick it. You won't regret it.

played it twice, but ap. ap kinda sucks.

most op shit imo is evelynn, hecarim, and ap warwick

Plat 2 60 lp boys...can I make diamond???

You might, have fun though because as soon as you make it to diamond 5 you will lose 30lp per game and gain 10 lp.

You might, have fun though because as soon as you make it to diamond 5 you will lose 30lp per game and gain 10 lp.

yeah I heard about that. And riot won't do anything to fix it. jagoffs

Liquids W/L ratio with Piglet is atrocious. 

I think they are meshing together well. The reason CLG lost game 1 was because Doublelift is an idiot and got way behind. He was level 14 while Pig was 17. Like how the hell do you get so behind?!

Link with the karthus pick. idk about that one. Honestly I've been watching pro play since worlds at season 3 and i just have never been impressed by Link.

I think they are meshing together well. The reason CLG lost game 1 was because Doublelift is an idiot and got way behind. He was level 14 while Pig was 17. Like how the hell do you get so behind?!

It's unfair to critique doublelifts level at that point of the game. Strategically speaking, Liquid gave Piglet a solo lane that CLG didn't punish and Dlift had aphro in his lane the whole time. That was the reason for the level discrepancy.

Actually, I would argue doublelift played all 3 games better than Piglet. His cs/10 was better up until teamfights broke out. However, from a strategy standpoint, CLG fucked up on many levels. And link is bronze shit.

It's unfair to critique doublelifts level at that point of the game. Strategically speaking, Liquid gave Piglet a solo lane that CLG didn't punish and Dlift had aphro in his lane the whole time. That was the reason for the level discrepancy.

Actually, I would argue doublelift played all 3 games better than Piglet. His cs/10 was better up until teamfights broke out. However, from a strategy standpoint, CLG fucked up on many levels. And link is bronze shit.

I guess you're right about lift. Also Link is just not a top tier player. I think Shiphtur will go to CLG. #IMAGINE!?!?!??!

Link with the karthus pick. idk about that one. Honestly I've been watching pro play since worlds at season 3 and i just have never been impressed by Link.

Intresting fact.  Link does more damage then doublelift. (source) http://www.goldper10.com/stat/1257-puttin-on-the-carry-pants-damage-shares-across-the-na-lcs.html

But that still doesnt account for gameplay though.  Link to me is someone who is inconsistent, He can be a top 5 Mid laner in NA, Then he can be a challenger level mid laner the next day.

That being said, i don't think CLG has any roster swaps planned

welp, on one of the worst losing streaks of my life. literally everyone gets fucked in lane and it's gg before 20 min. reminds me exactly when I hit a massive losing sreaking in diamond last season.

everything works in silver though

Every Akali, Yi, and Kat go first pick and then their team proceeds to pick CC. 

welp, on one of the worst losing streaks of my life. literally everyone gets fucked in lane and it's gg before 20 min. reminds me exactly when I hit a massive losing streaking in diamond last season.

that zed tho

• Upvote (+1) 1

So yeah I've only won 3 games out of my last 16 ranked games...it must be me being bronze shit running around feeding riven's, and ahri's, and lee sins.