Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Dyrus gets focused so much.

And they like play around knowing its going to happen.

Like "Oh hey, dyrus is 0/5 i guess we are winning this game."

Great had to dodge 2 games in a row. First a Vayne who wanted top after Kassadin and Kennen were picked after her then wouldn't go adc and then proceeded to say "don't tell me what to do". Second game I get a graves mid and immediately dodged. 

Edit: Didn't lose LP though so GG.

Man its going to take me a while to get back to playing ranked. Played some normals, and thankfully my friend was there to carry, since I was utter useless. Did the most important thing though which was to stay alive. So I would go 3/2/2 with about 100 CS or so when everyone at 300 aha.

Solo Q is like a Day Care center. Everyone there are babies that have temper tantrums when they don't have things go their way. 

ydqur56.jpg

This is le smurfy. When I actually started trying on it.

From Silver 3, to currently Plat 3 27 LP, which is 14 less than my main.

The thing is, I think I found out Riot's matchmaking system in a sense. It seems like they really favor smurfs and winning streaks. Keep winning and they'll give you better teammates.

But if you duo queue with someone, good luck. Me and @@sbk have had teammates go consistently like 1-11 and 2-13 top and mid for consecutive games. That's just the result of when you duo the other team has much better players to make up for the duo. We've won more than we lost though, which is good.

And it's not to say that when I yoloq'd myself that I haven't had shitters on my team. However, I realized that on my main we'd be facing alot of smurfs that would faceroll all lanes except bot (Well until the 15-0 Riven top comes bot) meanwhile on my team would be the Plat eloboosted shitters who don't do anything right. Warding is optional. Csing is garbage. And using your brain never happens.

So in other words, generally smurfs would stick with smurfs and Plat veterans stick with plat veterans. It's almost like TruSkill back in Halo 3, but not exactly. Different variables, but similar structure.

So hopefully I can reach Diamond V in about a week or two and if that happens...I can actually do other things like practice Graves and Sivir! lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish people read passives. I see way too many Amumus and Sejuanis building sunfire and cinderhulk. 

What a great night of Solo Q to end it, I got 2 afkers and I have been demoted back to Silver 3. Now I have to pray to RNGesus yet again when I get back to promos. 

That's rough squeak. I had my first major losing streak (5 in a row) on my smurf. Didn't get demoted.

Almost was 6 in a row...we were getting destroyed in all lanes. I was 0-6 on Vayne with 100 less CS than their Jinx.

Don't ask how, but somehow we managed to hold off like 3 baron pushes, and my final score was 18-6. It was literally like some CLG.EU shit and we did a "protect the doublelift" strategy with me and it actually worked, lmao.

Hopefully soloQ treats me better tomorrow. Maybe a few games with @@sbk. If not, I'll run it up myself :).

That's rough squeak. I had my first major losing streak (5 in a row) on my smurf. Didn't get demoted.

Almost was 6 in a row...we were getting destroyed in all lanes. I was 0-6 on Vayne with 100 less CS than their Jinx.

Don't ask how, but somehow we managed to hold off like 3 baron pushes, and my final score was 18-6. It was literally like some CLG.EU shit and we did a "protect the doublelift" strategy with me and it actually worked, lmao.

Hopefully soloQ treats me better tomorrow. Maybe a few games with @@sbk. If not, I'll run it up myself :).

i'm game after i memorize 100 medical terms for a test tomorrow lmao

Does DuoQ highten your games MMR? I always duo with a friend who is bronze 3 and we get some of the most garbage teammates sometimes. I feel bad for him because we play good together and synergism well. I'm looking to duo with some people who are trying to get out of silver with me if anyone is down. I have most of you here added. 

Does DuoQ highten your games MMR? I always duo with a friend who is bronze 3 and we get some of the most garbage teammates sometimes. I feel bad for him because we play good together and synergism well. I'm looking to duo with some people who are trying to get out of silver with me if anyone is down. I have most of you here added. 

well, i've played my last 38 ranked games with him so I have no idea what my mmr is, but i'm gold 2 and we've been playing with mostly plats the entire time. so yeah, i'd say so.

Played a game of ranked. Cancer. They have a Kennen Skarner Ahri, and this guy picks ashe last pick. He proceeds to get fucking rekt, but it's my fault that I didn't sejuai ult all of them.