Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Interesting to see people starting to say Bjerg is up there with Faker. Hmmmm I wonder who the hell has been saying this since Bjerg joined TSM...

Ranked is straight cancer. I don't think I am going to touch it for awhile, and just get my smurf up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finally did it... got Plat IV

1st game i was the ADC that nobody wants on their team... well because i don't adc but they forced me too... *13k dmg op* but won because they where good enough in their roles...

2nd game i wrecked with shen jungle, despite them group taking my red then bot starts by pushing the wave out even though their jungler is literally behind them...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't play ranked atm, lots of reports of packet loss. I didn't experience it until now.

On the bright side...even with that stupid lag...I found a way to squeak out Gold 1 on my smurfy. Won 14/15 games on Jinx with a 5 KDA. With some help from yours truly @@sbk.

Don't play ranked atm, lots of reports of packet loss. I didn't experience it until now.

On the bright side...even with that stupid lag...I found a way to squeak out Gold 1 on my smurfy. Won 14/15 games on Jinx with a 5 KDA. With some help from yours truly @@sbk.

das it mane

also on banner of reddit it says packet loss should be fixed

7gVIxkS.jpg

This is D struggle (afk J4).  I know I'm not special for experiencing elo hell, but cmon...  As a jungle main I should not be hard carrying in every lane.  I just can't wait to climb when I have more free time :). ty loss prevented.

3e2372c553065b43a823304943b3c394.png

Today was a good day of ranked. Currently sitting at 97 LP. Hoping to get to Silver 2 in a few days.

God bless TOM from SKT showing people how to play a Udyr unlike fucking Trick2g

Too bad it was done in the LCK, So only like 1% of his followers saw it.

We really need to kill the idea of kingdyr....

It is great when you lose a promo because an ADC wont attack a turret with 5 dragons. That ADC is also Tristana with a GA. 

Edit: 1-2 in promos. Gotta love Akalis who get a few kills then die the rest of the game mostly. Then a graves who threatened to put a ticket on me because I said he was feeding. Team never would group and we lost the game. QQ