Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

I've found a happy balance with league is to just play a few ranked games whenever I feel confident and every few days so I go in with a clear mindset.

80% of my time on league is in norms and I just find so much more enjoyment in that.

Anyways currently 6-0 in my placements and I'm going to finish it out this week. Been playing high golds and low plats so I'm expecting to jump from gold 5 to atleast gold 3 if I win a few more. I just sat on gold 5 last season for the rewards and hardly played much ranked to get there so im hoping my MMR is pretty high right now. Goal is plat this season because these gold players are not as intimidating or good as I thought.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Just in case you guys missed it last night, here are some highlights from the GREATEST Solo Q game that has ever been streamed. I watched this live and I was in tears laughing for the entire game. 

And also...

DARSHAN. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've found a happy balance with league is to just play a few ranked games whenever I feel confident and every few days so I go in with a clear mindset.

80% of my time on league is in norms and I just find so much more enjoyment in that.

Anyways currently 6-0 in my placements and I'm going to finish it out this week. Been playing high golds and low plats so I'm expecting to jump from gold 5 to atleast gold 3 if I win a few more. I just sat on gold 5 last season for the rewards and hardly played much ranked to get there so im hoping my MMR is pretty high right now. Goal is plat this season because these gold players are not as intimidating or good as I thought.

Don't Jinx yourself. Before you know it you will get a Zac ADC

Don't Jinx yourself. Before you know it you will get a Zac ADC

lol i already know man. I had someone play lux support when we needed a tank and I was asking her nicely to switch to someone else since I was adc. She missed nearly every snare and got 0 poke luckily the jungler helped us out and our top lane jayce destroyed his lane so I got fed with the constant jungle ganks.

Why do people troll in this game? Literally winning a 4v5 until our blitz, mind you he has been trolling the entire game and stealing my buffs. starts to intentionally feed and ruin the game for all 4 of our other teammates. no clue on how anyone can have fun doing that. 

Why do people troll in this game? Literally winning a 4v5 until our blitz, mind you he has been trolling the entire game and stealing my buffs. starts to intentionally feed and ruin the game for all 4 of our other teammates. no clue on how anyone can have fun doing that. 

Because they suck and want you to feel the same amount of shit as they do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i cant wait for lcs to resume on friday. 

:kappa:                         :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:        :kappa:

:kappa:                        :kappa:             :kappa:       :kappa:     

:kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:      :kappa:   :kappa:  :kappa:       :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah so we throw my 7th game in placements and in my 8th Thresh afks because of an argument with cait even though we were winning

I think after placements and If i make gold im just going to quit ranked all together

holy fuck now jungle nidalee who finishes 2-8 with 0 ganks anywhere and said she hasnt played since november. 

why why why

annnnd last game have an 0-5 hecarim in his placements so hes already tilting and raging at the start of the game and we lose.

Made gold 4. FML was on pace for high gold.

:kappa:                         :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:        :kappa:

:kappa:                        :kappa:             :kappa:       :kappa:     

:kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:      :kappa:   :kappa:  :kappa:       :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

aren't tsm and c9 going to be back in time for friday? 

aren't tsm and c9 going to be back in time for friday? 

cmon m8 have some faith

anyone know what time iem starts?  nvm, starts at 7am tomorrow  <_<

also, BARD HYPE!

anyone know what time iem starts?

also, BARD HYPE!

I just bought the Bard bundle. Jesus what have i done.

I just bought the Bard bundle. Jesus what have i done.

same.

for the first time, teambuilder wait period for support is very long. LOL fuck.

I havent seen one in game yet but everyone Ive talked to said he is really bad

nah, he's not bad but you can't just blind pick him. his lane phase is weak vs the meta supports, so you don't want to pick him into a lane with hard cc. his team play is pretty good though, imo. lots of plays can be made with his kit. 

The thing is everyone says that every new champ is bad at first until they can discover what they can do. 

The thing is everyone says that every new champ is bad at first until they can discover what they can do. 

The cycle of new champions.

Announced/ on PBE

"Oh God hes so strong."

Released

"Oh god hes so weak"

1 month later

"So fucking OP fuck riot.

*Edit*

In other News, What The Fuck is going on with C9, They've been playing like shit for this whole split. the few times they look up to par only last a day...  They need to screw their heads on straight