Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

I'm taking a break from Ranked and just playing Normals to get my laning phase better. I'm so happy that I am in Gold 3 now because I can play people that are higher MMR then me and I learn new things. 

I feel like when he comes out he's going to be so much fun. Win or Lose.

yeah, i think i might buy the bundle on release

Can people pick Meta Junglers??!?!?!??!?

FUCKING SION JUNGLE! It's not the new Jungle yet! STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT!

Happy now, he was just picked in the lcs, so hes meta now:P

Am i the only one that thinks Elements has been playing pretty much every game at a high solo Q coordnation?

This is what i see when pro players stream challenger... don't expect this in the LCS

Finally my computer is upgraded and done downloading updates. Time to install League and start grinding again!

Silver 4 is still cancerous. I would love to have a game where 1st blood isnt decided in the first 2 minutes. 

Silver 4 is still cancerous. I would love to have a game where 1st blood isnt decided in the first 2 minutes. 

Huh? are you sure your not talking about plat promos...

Related note. Lost promos to plat IV for the third time... Forth time the charm?

Huh? are you sure your not talking about plat promos...

Related note. Lost promos to plat IV for the third time... Forth time the charm?

Right now i'm on like a 5 game losing streak. Losing like only 10 LP each time but it sucks with the teammates I get placed with. 

I've got put with feeders the last 5 games....... It's like no one knows how to play safe when they are losing lane. 

Piglet hate is so unwarranted. I swear it's not even his skill. His teammates plays like shit with him but when Keith subs everyone just seems better?

Still think he needs to go back home.

Piglet hate is so unwarranted. I swear it's not even his skill. His teammates plays like shit with him but when Keith subs everyone just seems better?

Still think he needs to go back home.

I'm sure the Season 3 world champion ADC is the problem, clearly.

Edit: Quas and IWD went a combined 0-11, get the fuck out of here Liquid lol

I swear some league pros are just so fragile and soft. Like with keith you feel happy and win games but once piglet comes along you feel sad and lose? what in the fuck LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1

if piglet doesn't end up staying on the team, i'd still say they should hit up tabzz, maybe even rekkles since EL is a fucking disaster right now.

also, dom is a fukboi and #keepvoyboy

lol it just doesn't make sense. From watching that new video series about Liquid it literally just has to do with attitudes.

Apparantly piglet has stopped the whining and has worked on it but I honestly feel like there is just some agenda against piglet with certain members on the team. I don't expect Keith to make most of the shot calling if any at all so how is it now when piglet makes a comeback his teammates shit the bed? I know they put in a bunch of time and resources for Piglet but I really hope he gets out of this situation before it's too late.

Yeah, they want to get rid of Piglet because Liquid isn't used to someone actually wanting to win it all again.

As long as they make worlds feeling bubbly inside with Keith McBrief they'd be happy.

What a joke. This is why NA will never win worlds. When diversity hits they just bench people.

Watch some of Piglets streams. I know soloQ isn't the end all be all but at times even I come out speechless to some of Piglets plays. And it's really rare for someone to be so good that I cannot talk about what just happened, but to just watch and learn.

Won 3 games of ranked this morning. finally broke my 9 losing streak. It sorta helped that I got decent teammates for once. Should've be able to get to promos tonight. 

lNGhzMh.jpg

totally balanced matchmaking system, I tell you what.

Sion was just trying to use his passive. Also holy balls that ezreal build is bad. 

Sion was just trying to use his passive. Also holy balls that ezreal build is bad.

Sigh...I really hate this game sometimes.

Also ereal could have built full tank and they probably still would have won

Sigh...I really hate this game sometimes.

Also ereal could have built full tank and they probably still would have won

The main thing I hate about this game is that I generally remember losing more then winning. I don't know what makes me think this way but it just happens. 

The main thing I hate about this game is that I generally remember losing more then winning. I don't know what makes me think this way but it just happens. 

Losing sucks because at times you feel so hopeless.

However, I got some good news. 1 Hour and 10 minute game. For my promos to plat 2.

iZmeaQV.jpg

Losing sucks because at times you feel so hopeless.

However, I got some good news. 1 Hour and 10 minute game. For my promos to plat 2.

iZmeaQV.jpg

Long games are some of the ones I always remember. So fun duking it out and coming up with a win too. Almost lost a game probably because I had to go to school this morning, luckily game ended fast since team finally grouped.