Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

People chase Singed in Gold. Isn't that like rule 1 of Solo q?

I have yet to find a elo where people dont chase singed...

Can people pick Meta Junglers??!?!?!??!?

FUCKING SION JUNGLE! It's not the new Jungle yet! STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT!

Several Pro(Cyanide, TheOddone, Crumbz.) players are doing it right now, So thats why they are, they are just too stuipid to know why and how it works

Sion is a god tier top laner, not so sure about the jungle just yet.

Maybe when that new tank jungle item comes out he'll be really good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sion is a god tier top laner, not so sure about the jungle just yet.

Maybe when that new tank jungle item comes out he'll be really good.

That's what I am saying. I blame Nightblue3. People are playing the worst junglers right now.

That's what I am saying. I blame Nightblue3. People are playing the worst junglers right now.

Nightblue3 for wonky jungle picks, trick2g for the Udyr noobs.

I'm getting so aggravated right now with solo q. The higher you go the more stupid they get I swear.

I'm getting so aggravated right now with solo q. The higher you go the more stupid they get I swear.

Just you wait until you hit plat ;)

Also, in my promo again to plat 2. This will be the real test if I can carry.

Btw, minus my last game...my Gold Per Minute has been the highest on my team when losing, at highest overall when winning. I'm going bonkers getting as much gold as possible to carry.

I lost a game where my teammates got roflstomped...top,mid,jungle, and support were a combined 4-31 or something like that...I was 3-4, with 270 cs. More than anyone on both teams. Being super far behind. Their adc actually told me I was the best player overall, even though my team shit the bed. Made me feel a little special inside :).

Nope, promo series are still filled with autistic children. First 2 picks are Udyr and Nasus and they both fucking suck.

Bonus points if they kept yelling Open the gates in all chat.

Altec support and their head coach as ADC? WTF WFX

Bonus points if they kept yelling Open the gates in all chat.

Altec support and their head coach as ADC? WTF WFX

Paragon was a good ADC, and Altec wanted to go to support surprisingly.

I fucking hate promos. 49-37 but my team roaming jg unwarded.... 2nd time I had promos today.

3rd time for promos today and guess what. I get a Sona bot lane troll who goes 0/16 and never gets a sightstone. Always runs into champs and gives first blood at 2:10 in. Nice! Win 2nd game because I actually get a good team. Then proceed to lose 3rd game because someone decides to first pick a katarina. Why would anyone want to first pick a champion like Katarina or Master Yi? 

It sucks actually being stuck in a division. I gain 30 LP per win and when I lose promos I get sent back down to 90. 

We here at Riot games believe that you have to carry 4 morons in 2/3 games in order to make it to the next division. If you cannot do that, you just aren't good enough.

We here at Riot games believe that you have to carry 4 morons in 2/3 games in order to make it to the next division. If you cannot do that, you just aren't good enough.

I mean I can see it if you ahve to hop from Silver -> Gold but from Silver 4 -> Silver 3 its just a pain. Literally RNG teammates 1/2 the time. 

I mean I can see it if you ahve to hop from Silver -> Gold but from Silver 4 -> Silver 3 its just a pain. Literally RNG teammates 1/2 the time. 

that's every division m8. there is no escape.

This gold 3 adc was telling our team how BOTRK sucks as an item and isn't worth buying as Vayne

All of us just laughed

That Elements game. Wickd to get benched again. and Shook needs to stay away from Mobafire with that build.

just watched a full bard match on youtube... oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

can't wait to see this champ in the lcs

just watched a full bard match on youtube... oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

can't wait to see this champ in the lcs

I feel like when he comes out he's going to be so much fun. Win or Lose.