Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Been having some amazing games with Lissandra and had a good winning streak. I finally made it back into Silver and in my first match, I get this guy..

b00d300d2cf920123772da4e66a496d2.png

Bots?

Gold 3 boys!

Congrats! I'm hoping to get into Gold before the summer. :)

Bots?

Nah, it was a real guy. He was being a troll as soon as picks and bans started. I was looking at his game history and he was demoted to Bronze 1. I think he had a mental breakdown and in like 8 straight games, he just fed the other team. I guarantee you he won't get banned either.

For those that don't visit Reddit,  New site like lolnexus popped up with even more info. 

CARRY.GG

Has things like avg cs difference vs lane opponent @10mins and their general [email protected], give it a try if you use those sites.

And Gratz Fluffy, Keep on climbing

• Upvote (+1) 1

For those that don't visit Reddit,  New site like lolnexus popped up with even more info. 

CARRY.GG

Has things like avg cs difference vs lane opponent @10mins and their general [email protected], give it a try if you use those sites.

And Gratz Fluffy, Keep on climbing

A very interesting site. 

Also, I can say my first game of actual ranked post practice was actually spectacular. What a difference it is when I actually focus - minimize my mistakes,  keep my emotions in check and just gpm like a maniac.

Top started 0-7, told him that if he just cses and doesn't worry about deaths that we would win.

I didn't get pissed a single time, told my teammates exactly how we would win. Once I got my items I let trynd run wild with the splitpush and he ultimately got so much farm and got to full build stupid OP Tryndamere.

I know all games won't be like this, and that people will go 0-8 and that's just sometimes how it goes. But if I can steal a game here and there by rallying the troops and figuring out how to pull out a win I'll do so. 

Part of the problem was I knew how to win a lot of games regardless of situation, but I just didn't communicate to my teammates how. That is part of the battle, maybe they didn't know and that's what caused tons of frustration in me. A situation would play out in my mind that would work beautifully but my teammates would do something completely different which would cause a lost fight, then losing objectives, then just losing.

Here's the game: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1747769198/205161154?tab=stats

17 deaths on trynd yet we found a way to win, by trynd just splitting like a monster while we also split gathering every objective on the way. I did great this game. Pros were I gpm'd great. Got the most objectives on the team, and teamfought well. Cons were after being 2-0 in lane I fucked up by dying twice right after. Both overextensions and both times Hecarim punished me for it. Also didn't ward enough - didn't upgrade trinket (sorry @@sbk, will remember next time).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Solid post, @@legendaryshotz. I took a small, two day break. During that break, I watched a lot of higher ranked gameplay in the spectator mode because I can get a lot more realistic information instead of watching a video of Faker going 18-0 as Zed. I know how to play when everyone is ahead, I want to know how to win when games are close or when I'm behind.

After talking to my duo partner for a solid hour, we tried to identify why we lost games even when as individuals, the both of us were playing very well. The one thing that always stood out is that most of the time, we'd win our lanes, but our teammates would play like complete shit. A lot of players would fall behind, ignore objectives, or try to fight at the wrong times. So, what I realized is that I was being too much of a selfish player. For the past week, I've been focusing on roaming and helping the team more during laning phase. Because of this new change in mentality, I started to main top with Lissandra and some other picks. WIth her CC and ultimate to completely change team fights, I've had many clutch TPs and roams where I could get my other players fed. I've also been doing a lot of shot calling and really trying to my best to guide the teams that I play with in a positive way. I've had a huge surge in success since I've been doing this and made it back into Silver.

Every since I've been playng top, I feel like I have complete control over my wins and losses. I'm confident that I can beat my opponent and don't have to worry about sharing a lane with someone. It's a simple one on one. If I play correctly, I'll have many opportunities to roam mid and either get my mid laner fed or burn the enemy laner's summoners. Every time a fight breaks out in the bottom lane, I can teleport down there and help win the fight.

Last season, I made it to Silver 1 and I'm currently about to make it back into Silver 4. I do believe I'm a much better player than I was before with all of the new things that I've learned. Yeah, it's pretty frustrating to be ranked lower than what you think you should be, but I'm only trying to learn as much as I can and improve. If I'm as good as I really think I am, I should be able to carry games on my own with my influence. Right now, my goal is to make it into Gold before June. Getting into Silver last year felt meh to me because I made it into that division without much effort. This time around, after dealing with some of the worst players in Bronze, I felt so satisfied and happy to make it back into Silver. In the end, isn't that what competitive gaming is all about? You set yourself personal goals and work until you get it done.

@@legendaryshotz at least you used it  :)

:)

So far 2-0 post practice, I know I'll lose eventually but these games have been probably some of the better ones I've played in a couple of months. Had to dodge one game, had a duo in champ select go full reginald on me and say that they are both going to troll me for banning ahri...w/e 3 lp loss for 40 mins of annoyances seems like a good deal to me.

Is this now????!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

yeah pretty sure it's live. i'll be on to play later today if anyone wants to party up.

Whelp, No friend me prolly not going to get rewards:'(

Also just curious @@legendaryshotz what method did you use to practice? A smurf or something?

I used a smurf and played normal games. Focused on csing, looking at my map more, and warding. You know, the little things :).

I used a smurf and played normal games. Focused on csing, looking at my map more, and warding. You know, the little things :).

Kk, I really need to get my smurf to 30.. just the last like 5levels are a drag and so much xp, with idiots no less....

Played like 5 ARAM games and only got a 20 IP reward. LOL

Theres a reduction in the shorter gametypes, like ARAM and bots

There is some Jungle camp damage nerfs for the big and small monsters. Hopefully this stays in and gets implemented into 5.5

If the tank jungle enchant switches, the 25% health buff will be huge. That's what made tank junglers decent in S4. Sejuani will be top 5 jungler probably too. 

If the tank jungle enchant switches, the 25% health buff will be huge. That's what made tank junglers decent in S4. Sejuani will be top 5 jungler probably too. 

With the damage decreases, the cinder items and the few buffs, I think that Most tank junglers will be more viable in solo Q, Sej will secure her top 5 spot, But rek/jiv/lee/vi will prolly remain up there, if building full tank rather then warriors into tank. either i can see working out.

Wickd being put back in lol, RiP Kevin

That Volibear is terror with the new jungle item.

Also, I got my RP from the tournament finally! Bought that Battlecast Skarner! Getting hyped for the buffs!

I lost my cool in one of my games. We were winning the whole time, then my team keeps going in 1v4 and dying. One by one.

I told everyone to shut the fuck up (Massive bitching across the board, I tired to ignore it but then people started to make it personal so I stepped in), to focus on the next fight and push mid. What do you know, I get a heavenly Flash E+Q. I mean this thing was perfect. If a pro was watching, he'd go crazy. It was the absolute best flash, best EQ combo I have ever done in my life.

All 5 knocked up, I ult causing mayhem. We get a clean 5-0 ace and win. After almost losing due to people bitching/throwing.

Can people pick Meta Junglers??!?!?!??!?

FUCKING SION JUNGLE! It's not the new Jungle yet! STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT!