Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

In my promo's to Gold 4! Maybe skip to Gold 3? Can you MMR go down after winning?

you'd be surprised..

you wana duo sometime?

Jesus christ. Why are promo's the hardest things in life? Both time bot laners 0-21341453. LIKE SHIT!

This fucking dude in pregame, "I'm going to pick my tryhard champ Sivir". Proceeds to get ZERO kills!

Both sides of the mid lane looks like standard plat promos material.

One disconnects, the other dies to the disconnected..

I am playing Normals and I get a lot of plat players on my team and I think i understand your pain. HOLY MOLLY!

nah the real pain is when you get people in plat 3-2 who try super hard for diamond but are too thick to realize they're really bad at the game and don't deserve it. 

Skarner Buffs!!!!!!

oh and other tanks too i guess...

Kinda sad that tenacity is leaving the tank jungle item though, pidgeonholes us into merc treads.

nah the real pain is when you get people in plat 3-2 who try super hard for diamond but are too thick to realize they're really bad at the game and don't deserve it. 

In my defense, im plat V. (although i know im not diamond level yet, Wont stop me from trying though dammit!)

And i might not be the adc, but i know you shouldn't flash into 4 people to get the last hit on the enemy adc...

*edit*

Da fuck, the new jungle item costs 1kgold, fuck man that takes so long in the jungle without a kill, gotta skip boots or something which is important to a tank.

Holy shit I just played that new Kassadin. He is so fucking useless. He's supposed to be an assassin! People are walking farther than I can rift! I makes no sense.

Holy shit I just played that new Kassadin. He is so fucking useless. He's supposed to be an assassin! People are walking farther than I can rift! I makes no sense.

Build him tank now. you get a slow... and another slow if you build IBG... then uuhh... you can be annoying!

Been having some amazing games with Lissandra and had a good winning streak. I finally made it back into Silver and in my first match, I get this guy..

b00d300d2cf920123772da4e66a496d2.png

So my hardware in my computer went to shit. For some reason my integrated graphics is taking half my memory and there is no way for me share it or turn it off. My BIOS is out of date and when trying to update is said I could potentially ruin it.

So I am FINALLY upgrading to an Intel Processor!

So my hardware in my computer went to shit. For some reason my integrated graphics is taking half my memory and there is no way for me share it or turn it off. My BIOS is out of date and when trying to update is said I could potentially ruin it.

So I am FINALLY upgrading to an Intel Processor!

Never get a onboard intel HD graphics card, they are shit.

In similar news, im getting a new comp that should be able to run LoL above 20fps in teamfights! huge change for me....

Other new, Man that sucks for NiQ, have to take a break for medical issues then team thinks your sub is better then you.

Never get a onboard intel HD graphics card, they are shit.

In similar news, im getting a new comp that should be able to run LoL above 20fps in teamfights! huge change for me....

Other new, Man that sucks for NiQ, have to take a break for medical issues then team thinks your sub is better then you.

I never use on board. Got a 450 GTS. Just upgrading my processor from AMD to Intel and getting a more memory.

I never use on board. Got a 450 GTS. Just upgrading my processor from AMD to Intel and getting a more memory.

Sadly I got a 4y/o Laptop, hard to find a laptop without onboard, doesnt help that it doesn't have an express slot.

But then agin, it was a present and alot more then i could afford for the past 4years.

Also, The games today seem pretty lopsided, (except TiP vs T8, but that game Should have been lopsided for the advantage T8 had early.)

And the ap vi azingy, not exactly the way you want to start on a team.

I never thought it would come to this, but I've been focusing on practicing my cs and positioning in lane, as well as teamfighting.

I don't want to be a good player, I want to be a great one. Maybe I can't get out of plat 3 because I've been lazy and blaming others. I know I dont make tons of mistakes, but regardless mistakes are mistakes and they do need correcting.

I'll be practicing hard the next few days on my go to ADC's such as vayne, twitch, and jinx. But my main focus will be other ADC's that im not fully confident with. My champion pool needs to grow, as well as my game in general.

Just have to remember that even if I only win 5% more after all this practice and how minor that might look on paper, it means that I'm losing 5% less and that's a 10% swing, which is actually a huge difference.

• Upvote (+1) 2

1-0 in my Promo's. Made a Corki rage quit in the first 4 minutes of the game. Got a first blood level at level 1 invade then a double kill in their blue at 4 minutes. 2k gold in 7 minutes. The won the game in 18 minutes. I hate this game.