Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

The Prophecy will be fullfilled,

Liquid will tie for 4th with gravity.

C9 will take 1st.

CLG will get face relegation.

In all seriousness. Liquid played the early really well then decided to shit the bed.

Played the promo.

You can guess what happened.

I had 3 people afk in my jungle and they invaded, got 3 kills + 4th kill on me.

down 0-4 before the game starts.

Top tells us we should all kill ourselves.

How. Do. You. Get. Past. Plat. 3. Promos.

i can't wait until this ranked teambuilder thing goes live.

then i can play support FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:)

• Upvote (+1) 1

db0300b24f66660f0d525fbaf495d79d.png

b9ceb1880cf14ac39b167579880df0be.png

I really hate how I got placed Silver 4 after all this work today. I went 8-2, pretty stupid if you ask me. Shoulda at least been Silver 2 or 1 "/

I really hate how I got placed Silver 4 after all this work today. I went 8-2, pretty stupid if you ask me. Shoulda at least been Silver 2 or 1 "/

Yeah, I made it up to Silver 1 last season. In my placement matches, I was playing against Silvers, Golds and Plats according to the website I was checking before my matches. I ended up going 7-3 and got Bronze 3 lol. I've made it up to Bronze 1 and keep getting iffy promotion matches. I'm learning a lot though. I'm always playing well, but my teammates fall behind most of the time. I'm learning how to help other lanes snowball too now.

At least you're not Bronze!

And i thought Anivia's wall and Troll Pillar where bad..

Bard...

So much troll...

I don't envy bronze...

So you're Deathlos. 

Bot lane goes 0-11 bot lane in like 12 minutes. Blames me for not helping. Reminded them that I ganked them 3 times, and got kills. Reminded them to buy wards and they didn't. There didn't get ganked ONCE by the enemy team jungler, but it's my fault that they got straight up ripped bot lane. K

Bot lane goes 0-11 bot lane in like 12 minutes. Blames me for not helping. Reminded them that I ganked them 3 times, and got kills. Reminded them to buy wards and they didn't. There didn't get ganked ONCE by the enemy team jungler, but it's my fault that they got straight up ripped bot lane. K

can't argue with stupid lol

An update: I got placed in Bronze 1 in my promos. A little bit ago I won my promos in dramatic fashion to get to Silver. I played a lot the past week and got to my promos from Silver 5. Won both and skipped a division, and I'm now in Silver 3. Working my way up to Gold, thank you Vi.

Thoughts on the patch notes.

Azir - Finally

Janna - Still going to be god tier support in LCS

JIV - Armor nerf is prolly needed... but god damn i think that "Bugfix" Ruins the E-Q flash combo... if so, Fuck riot, that actually took skill to do.

Kalista - fucking bunny still needs more nerfs...

Kass - RIP

Kata - Do people still play this champ?

Liss - the unseengank, Well is no more. Minor nerf, still really strong.

Morde - The lower health costs... then gut his base HP regen while items are giving you % based regen back.  Spell vamp now required Rip Tank morde, Still useless as AP as well...

Rengar - Bug fixing is good.

Syndra - Maybe she can get a above 40% winrate agin?

Veigar - RIP Support veigar,  Lets see how he does mid lane.(W still useless)

Xer - Thank god.

Zil - Will have to wait and see. but Fuck 99% slow, that fucks skarner to hell...

Jungle item change - Fine i wont swap, I like my trailblazer anyhow.

Smite nerf- Why couldnt they just reduce the range of chilling smite? Ruins some playmaking abilities involving minions and smites.