Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

After playing taric + rammus bot lane 10+ times. I have to tell you that Taric might have to be god tier support. Here is a game I had last week with a couple of buddies to prove my case.

ede78969f0ac74220bb0b42ee8fe4125.png

Is he....Outrageous against full AD Comps? :^)

His furry pink boots and his dazzling stun make him an outrageous champion.

Ya'll got it all wrong, when faced with a full AD comp your supposed to go Taric top, Its sleeper op.

Sidenote. I hate soloQ

Edit:

Da fuck did i just watch... That was a soloQ game if i ever saw one...

Got a penta in both my vlad games today. Was pretty awesome to what was mostly a shitty night of league.

Got a penta in both my vlad games today. Was pretty awesome to what was mostly a shitty night of league.

Nice, i've started playing vlad again and i seemed to always forget how annoying he can be lol.

Seriously, promo series are complete fucking cancer. Hmm lets give you 1 afk for 10 minutes, and then 4 r*tards on the same team who feed to shit after a 7 game winning streak. Seems legit.

I can't win plat 3 to plat 2 promos no matter what I do. This is what happens every fucking time.

I go from plat 3 0 lp to plat promos after a 5-6 game winning streak. Then I win the first game of promo with ease, like it was a regular soloq game.

Then, all of a sudden you get the biggest fucking morons of your life. You can literally see the degration of humanity with your next 2 promo series games.

I tried everything. Giving up my roles and being a team player, being selfish as fuck and just locking AD. Same result no matter what. 1st game promo it's like you're in plat - next 2 it's like 4 trick2g streamwatchers all of a sudden decide it's time to troll the fuck out of you for 2 games.

Unreal shit. I have no idea how I can get to Diamond again. Plat 3 to Plat 2 is literally impossible. I would love for a pro to log onto my account and play the game 2 and game 3 of my promos just to laugh at how frustrated they would be.

Seriously, promo series are complete fucking cancer. Hmm lets give you 1 afk for 10 minutes, and then 4 r*tards on the same team who feed to shit after a 7 game winning streak. Seems legit.

I can't win plat 3 to plat 2 promos no matter what I do. This is what happens every fucking time.

I go from plat 3 0 lp to plat promos after a 5-6 game winning streak. Then I win the first game of promo with ease, like it was a regular soloq game.

Then, all of a sudden you get the biggest fucking morons of your life. You can literally see the degration of humanity with your next 2 promo series games.

I tried everything. Giving up my roles and being a team player, being selfish as fuck and just locking AD. Same result no matter what. 1st game promo it's like you're in plat - next 2 it's like 4 trick2g streamwatchers all of a sudden decide it's time to troll the fuck out of you for 2 games.

Unreal shit. I have no idea how I can get to Diamond again. Plat 3 to Plat 2 is literally impossible. I would love for a pro to log onto my account and play the game 2 and game 3 of my promos just to laugh at how frustrated they would be.

Honestly I like to believe that your skill will take you where you're supposed to be but don't feel like you're alone. I remember some pros saying when they were placed in gold after promos that some games were just unwinnable and they just couldn't carry no matter how good they did. It's gonna happen. Also its very possible for you to just get the short end of the RNG teammates everytime in promos.

It totally blows you're getting shit for luck but at least its early in the season so you have time to climb? You will get out i'm sure. Last season the same thing was happening to me in my gold promos and it just pissed me off like no other. I honestly have a love-hate relationship with ranked in this game.

Promos are a pain in the Ass,  When i 1st got gold, It was after failing the silver > Gold promos like 15times.  After i got into gold.  I went on to Gold 1 without dropping more then 10games.

Promos seem weighted to me

Thank you all for the observations.

When I get home, I'm going to mute my teammates and smash the fuck out of my lane, and focus on purely winning.

If someone feeds or trolls I will ignore them and do everything to win. Every. Thing.

That Feel when whole LCS games complete inbetween Halo series...

In other news my "Troll" Fantasy LCS team seems to be doing quite well.

wiSSD8K.png

Thank you all for the observations.

When I get home, I'm going to mute my teammates and smash the fuck out of my lane, and focus on purely winning.

If someone feeds or trolls I will ignore them and do everything to win. Every. Thing.

don't forget to upgrade your trinket  :kappa:

and you forgot the next 3  ;)

oXPjqVm.png

That kassadin game my adc had 9 cs in 6 minutes, cut me some slack

The other two were game 2 and game 3 of my promo series, aka rigged bullshiit games. The orri game, they had 4 people with 60%+ winrates and my team had one person with above 50% winrate. We got stomped.

I'm embarrassed.  How do I add media on this forum???  I feel like an old man...

I've played out of my mind today (9.44 kda) and gone 1-3 so far.  I'm honestly not salty - I just wanted to share.  It's quite hilarious.

That kassadin game my adc had 9 cs in 6 minutes, cut me some slack

The other two were game 2 and game 3 of my promo series, aka rigged bullshiit games. The orri game, they had 4 people with 60%+ winrates and my team had one person with above 50% winrate. We got stomped.

you are excused.

I'm embarrassed.  How do I add media on this forum???  I feel like an old man...

I've played out of my mind today (9.44 kda) and gone 1-3 so far.  I'm honestly not salty - I just wanted to share.  It's quite hilarious.

take a screenshot and upload to something like imgur, click this tree in a box and paste the link ccNJKow.png

• Upvote (+1) 1