Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

I don't know I just couldn't imagine myself working in an environment with a completely different culture, language, and halfway across the world. I think his intentions to come to NA were good but just not realistic. I don't question his skill or mechanics but I just dont understand how he could ever perform the way he used to on the team and area hes in now.

I would imagine it just feeling brutal or hard to play consistently well when everything is so different for him here.

i think some people said that piglet was already difficult to work with while he was on SKT. i guess this is reason he wasn't getting team offers in korea? not sure on this as i don't follow the asian scene, but yeah his attitude plus being in a new country sounds like a recipe for disaster.

i think some people said that piglet was already difficult to work with while he was on SKT. i guess this is reason he wasn't getting team offers in korea? not sure on this as i don't follow the asian scene, but yeah his attitude plus being in a new country sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Piglet has been known throughout his career as being an emotional player. The guy cried after winning OGN Summer Finals because he did perform up to his "standards". The guy has great mechanics and overall skill, the problem is he needs to learn to overcome his emotions so that he can lead his team for a strong performance in LCS.

If Keith destroys TSM, i'm sure he will stay the starter. 

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened at all. Liquid has been playing in very incompetent this entire split but i'm pretty sure it's not all on Piglet. Their laner's just seem to be losing lane for the most part and some lackluster performances from IWD.

If Keith destroys TSM, i'm sure he will stay the starter. 

yeah i bet you're hoping he does too. straight up sniped that dude when piglets bench was announced lmao.

Yeah I don't think he was getting offers because of his attitude and it affecting his play. Also I'm assuming the competition at the ADC position is just so tough if he didn't even consider staying there. He probably didn't because he wasn't getting offers like you said or people just didn't think he was worth the risk.

Either way I just know he cares about the game too much and is too good to be going down in his career like this. Maybe its better if he goes back home and just starts a new chapter building a name for himself all over again. It's just so hard to see the best players stay so consistent year after year, atleast in the Korean/National scene.

I remember in that Road to Worlds documentary during SKT days he was playing sometimes 16 hours a day and would skip meals just to practice. I don't think this is the case for a lot of NA players nor does it mean playing so much just makes you better but I know for a fact everything in NA is just so different compared to Korea. If he can't adjust maybe he needs to go back to a gaming culture hes more comfortable with which is back home.

Lost my first two promotion games to get out of Bronze, but won the next 3 to get out of that shit hole.

The climb of Mt. Silver begins.

Yeah if I was Liquid I'd be focusing my resources on figuring out a way to utilize Piglet and find any way possible to keep the tension to a bare minimum.

Piglet can take you to Worlds. He's a fucking world champion for crying out loud. His mechanics and skill are world class. You shouldn't bench someone over a bad couple of weeks. You paid a guy a lot of money to be your ADC. Find a way to make it work.

Just boggles my mind that they throw all this money at Piglet then all of a sudden switch directions to Keith McBrief of all people. Keith McBrief would love to hold Piglet's jock strap if he could. No disrespect to Keith, but it's just outrageous benching Piglet for him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lost my first two promotion games to get out of Bronze, but won the next 3 to get out of that shit hole.

The climb of Mt. Silver begins.

Lol not the same but still the same feeling nonetheless 

10984639_10206156786182415_707484433_n.j

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just ordered this baby! I've been just using a standard keyboard that is 10 years old. Time to upgrade!

71ddkaXPhwL._SL1500_.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

No one says anything in chat so I pick Jinx ADC and lock her in. Then bottom two guys get mad at me saying that they were duo bot. Whatever, so I go Jinx top. These guys go Braum and Leona bot lane and continue to feed, and I win top lane vs a riven. Today doesn't sound like it's going to be a good day.

No one says anything in chat so I pick Jinx ADC and lock her in. Then bottom two guys get mad at me saying that they were duo bot. Whatever, so I go Jinx top. These guys go Braum and Leona bot lane and continue to feed, and I win top lane vs a riven. Today doesn't sound like it's going to be a good day.

don't let one game decide the outcome of your entire day, man

Just ordered this baby! I've been just using a standard keyboard that is 10 years old. Time to upgrade!

71ddkaXPhwL._SL1500_.jpg

how much did you pick this up for? I'm still playing on a basic "gaming" keyboard when i bought my prebuilt computer. lol the only thing that makesmy keyboard gaming is the black and red color and controlling the volume with it but thats about it.

how much did you pick this up for? I'm still playing on a basic "gaming" keyboard when i bought my prebuilt computer. lol the only thing that makesmy keyboard gaming is the black and red color and controlling the volume with it but thats about it.

i got it for $109 on Amazon. Plus another 8 for a 2 year warranty.

That is why Piglet has a better chance going to TiP then staying with Liquid. Imagine Piglet and Impact team again? It was all part of the plan to get SKT to come to NA. #illuminati

He'd have the same issues with TiP. Being able to communicate with his top laner wouldn't do him much good. He just needs a Korean support.

He'd have the same issues with TiP. Being able to communicate with his top laner wouldn't do him much good. He just needs a Korean support.

Poor Xpecial.  :trash:

I have the same one but chroma! Its a really good keyboard you will love it dude.

I have the same one but chroma! Its a really good keyboard you will love it dude.

I saw the chroma at best buy! That thing is fancy.

week of the bench warmers it seems

-piglet

-wickd

-mimer

-jezis

-niq

who's next

Looks like niq has a health problem, so he isnt exactly getting benched for his fault.

But wow Wickd getting replaced or benched for Kev1n?

93b82e52ae2412b8b99491d1d30f9d5b.png

Won my first game of SoloQ :)

Edit: won second game too WW still broken.

Third game I get two trolls who both have 20 CS by 20 minutes in and a Sona who DCs 4 minutes into the game. Well I guess 3-0 won't be attainable for me "/