Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Doublelift being doublelift.. i think he might be better off as a tank so he has a reason to be in the middle of the fight...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Doublelift being doublelift.. i think he might be better off as a tank so he has a reason to be in the middle of the fight...

Link also had a terrible play in the mid game where he ulted himself when no one was around him turning a teamfight. 

Link also had a terrible play in the mid game where he ulted himself when no one was around him turning a teamfight. 

Then Xmithie ults J4. That fight was the turning point.

Then Xmithie ults J4. That fight was the turning point.

Naw it was link not doing damage / locking down anyone. 

Also, somehow won my fantasy  :)

don't know why clg didn't just go for that 5th drag instead of trying to kill the sion...

Naw it was link not doing damage / locking down anyone. 

Also, somehow won my fantasy  :)

and then this. link not doing shit after that.

also, gravity still have to play their game. you haven't won the week just yet.

don't know why clg didn't just go for that 5th drag instead of trying to kill the sion...

and then this. link not doing shit after that.

also, gravity still have to play their game. you haven't won the week just yet.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about the other games. Hopefully Cop throws hard.

I really hope Piglet gets replaced. He hasn't been doing that good compared to Keith. 

I want Keith to come back. He did so well.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about the other games. Hopefully Cop throws hard.

lol cop went fucking in. rip.

and i also think you guys can't compare piglet to keith from a mere 2 games played, especially the first 2 games of the split. the language barriers are what's killing liquid. piglet is still the better ad and if he can get to the point where they can communicate efficiently by the time summer playoffs roll around then piglet would definitely be the better choice long term. liquid tried out keith before, so there must be a reason why they didn't pick him up in the first place.

who am i kidding, piglet will probably leave the team after this split.

let's think hypothetically for a second though. if liquid were thinking about removing both piglet and fenix for better communication, what would you guys think about them picking up alex ich and tabzz? i think that'd be pretty dope. i think tabzz was just as good as rekkles last year, and i don't think alex is trash like everyone makes him out to be. the dude carried the shit out of gambit before he left the team.

one can dream.

Piglet is better than McBrief and it isn't even close.

The issue lies with communication. Not being on the same page as your team is a death sentence.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Piglet is better than McBrief and it isn't even close.

The issue lies with communication. Not being on the same page as your team is a death sentence.

That is why Piglet has a better chance going to TiP then staying with Liquid. Imagine Piglet and Impact team again? It was all part of the plan to get SKT to come to NA. #illuminati

lol looks like you guys got your wish

edit:

Z3rtQtC.png

lol............

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know I just couldn't imagine myself working in an environment with a completely different culture, language, and halfway across the world. I think his intentions to come to NA were good but just not realistic. I don't question his skill or mechanics but I just dont understand how he could ever perform the way he used to on the team and area hes in now.

I would imagine it just feeling brutal or hard to play consistently well when everything is so different for him here.