Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Well I went through the dreaded placements. Played each game as a duo with my brother. I was silver, he was gold. I went 4-6 with him and I got Bronze 1. He got Silver 3.

I'll tell you what, we were lucky to even get the 4 wins. I quite literally had a Bronze 5 Teemo top lane that faced a Gold 4 Shen. I camped him hard enough to eventually get out of the game with a win. But it was another case of very bad luck with some teammates. Had a Vlad dc vs a Jax and we just couldn't control the situation and it netted them a win. Had a Bronze autopushing Trist that jumped into the middle of teamfights and I think went 0-15. It was an absolute nightmare. We didn't luck out at all.

But I'm going to try and climb this season and see where I can get to. I think I'm a low gold player. So my goal is to get there. I have to climb all of silver. The journey begins!

theclimbtomountsilver.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

1-0 in my promo's to GOLD! I said I would take a break but I am just so determined! Sivir all the way!

I was 0 lp and had to dodge because 2 people on my team picked jungle. Yi and Udyr. Put me down to -15 lp hype

FINALLY!!!!!!!! 3-0 in Promos! 9-0 with Sivir!

2f9a83b8ac638981f89d59579fc0a2ef.png

shout out to making their adc quit lol

For fantasy league I think we should have a small prize for the winner. I'd be down to throw $5 or $10 if we want to get one. 

For fantasy league I think we should have a small prize for the winner. I'd be down to throw $5 or $10 if we want to get one. 

yeah i'll pass

yeah don't play nemesis draft, that shit is fucking cancer.

Agreed! I don't understand how people like it. It makes people hate the game even more, and it's supposed to be that way. Why would I play a gamemode where I know I won't have fun, and I will just sit there and complain. It could of be URF!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I like about nemesis draft is that I love playing the off meta picks, especially taric. If anybody gives you taric, band together with your team to give them all AD champs and just faceroll them. 

quite the productive night in soloque. somehow managed to get pleasant teammates every game.

qYL0v2R.png

@@FLuFFy bro you are in my league. pretty cool.

If you guys ever get to plat, you'll realize really quick it's literally no different than bronze.

Pretty sure it doesn't get good until Diamond 2 +

If you guys ever get to plat, you'll realize really quick it's literally no different than bronze.

Pretty much This.

Played a game as morg support, went to harrass their Naut while he did blue.

My jinx saw me not go into lane, recalled and started spamming morg troll for the rest of the game saying i was cancer, and everyone else was as well for backing me up....

Also, my in game name is Deathlos if anyone wants to add me. PlatV

Jung/top/Supp In order of my main roles.