Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Man, its like I can start making a list of gamertags of people I should be avoiding playing with aha.

Yeah, I might play some ranked at times, but however I find them to be a little too serious, so I'm good with normals. Also in reality, I can really only actually play 2 adcs and couple supports that are in the meta. I like playing all of the fun champs. (I find any chance I can to break out the Zilean support or something like that)

Just realized that the mastery page I've been using on Vi is completely empty... and I'm 6/0 on her.

OP?

She is really freaking good. Also has the highest win percentage in the game for the last month.

RIP my fantasy team. Could've been even worse if I kept Crumbzz on there.  :salt:

I had Fenix and Quas.

:salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:

e489f91f50659591baf86251fd376aa5.png

271a37076286be4f1662474a26027252.png

gotta look at the matchups man. you should have at least benched xpecial for bunnyfufu. dig and coast are freelo compared to tsm and c9.

Made it to Diamond this morning, the amount of trolls already at Diamond +  is astonishing.

congrats m8

congrats m8

Thanks

Plat is pure cancer. I literally don't know how these people found out how to operate a computer and download a video game.

Yeah sounds about right.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I haven't been playing ranked for awhile due to my finger. Is it safe?

what happened to your finger?

what happened to your finger?

Smashed the tip of my middle finger pretty bad, and it formed a blood blister under the fingernail and I popped it and it started bleeding pretty bad and it wouldn't stop for about a week and it was hurting to even move my finger. So now it's pretty much 60% healed.

Lost a game with an AFK Yasuo because no one would type to him in game so he thought we were ignoring him when in actuality everyone was trying to lane. I really hope this kid drowns in his bathtub.

So close to being done with this game again. Another AFK. This game is giving me cancer. I can feel it.

So close to being done with this game again. Another AFK. This game is giving me cancer. I can feel it.

Honestly, League is the only game I have ever played where I feel exhausted with anger after some games.

Hearthstone, nope!

H1Z1, nope!

Borderlands 2, nope!

Starcraft...Nope!

Halo: Master Chief Collection...ok you got me there but that game was/is still completely broken lol

It just seems, to me at least...Every other game for the most part I know exactly what to do and if I lose, I know it's on me and I see the mistakes I made and it's justified.

In league, however, one idiot can literally cost you the game. He dies twice top instantly, that Riven, or that Gnar, or that insert champion top gets fed, roams, gets other lanes fed, roams and gg it's done.

I'm not saying all games are like that, obviously there are many factors...however almost every game I play I have the most gold, most cs, most towers destroyed, I want to contest objectives but my team is always indecisive, always getting caught, never pushing lane...it just adds up and infuriates me.

I know what mistakes I make, and I usually review games that I lose to see what exactly went wrong. And while I do make mistakes here and there (they are small, however I like to critique every aspect of my game and try to build on my strengths and work on weaknesses) my teammates make absolutely fatal mistakes that just make me question what ranked even means, what Plat or Diamond even means.

For example of my mistake vs teammates:

Me - I miss 1-2 cs in lane, maybe get poked a couple times too many forcing me to back or to play passive for a bit.'

Teammates - tries to gank a nidalee and our mid is a potato who is already 0-3, they both dive nidalee and she flash jukes them under tower heals herself and gets a doublekill, is now 5-0, and is a demigod and absolutely shits on people from that point on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The perfect video for this topic. 

The guy is one million percent right. It's a team game - but you are a lone wolf and you are powerless when it comes to feeders, ragers, AFKs, the whole 9 yards. His basketball analogy is also completely spot on. It's one of my biggest gripes with LoL - when one player thinks they are on some kind of God tier, tries to make a play, and just dies in lane. They tilt almost immediately and your chances of winning go down dramatically. I am someone who is hyper competitive - and I am harder on myself and the things I do more than anyone else - and I have no problem admitting when I played awful or made a mistake - it's the only way you will improve. But from my experience of playing all sorts of games - team games especially - League is the only one where I also feel exhausted after playing. Even if it's a win - it's never easy. Which in some ways is how it should be - you should have to earn that victory. But - you should earning your victories by playing against other good opponents, and that feeling of exhaustion after a game shouldn't be caused by a teammates who just decided to be an asshole and ruin the game for everyone else - making the job of everyone else on the team feel like they are dragging around 1,000 pounds on their shoulders. 

I love this game - I love team games - I love the concept of team games in general. But man, League is really getting to the point where playing isn't worth it when you do feel like you did everything you could to only get dragged down by 1 player.