Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

i really hope lulu mid doesn't become a thing again.. shit is so boring to watch.

It's gonna be interesting to see what happens to the mid lane meta after DFG is gone.

I had some really good games today on Ahri and Leblanc, so I'm pretty bummed about its removal.

Just won my promotion series 2-0.. Both games were 60+ minutes. Super intense. I went from Bronze 3 to Bronze 1 though.. is that normal?

edit: just had another 60 minute game and won.. My heart can't take it anymore.

Just won my promotion series 2-0.. Both games were 60+ minutes. Super intense. I went from Bronze 3 to Bronze 1 though.. is that normal?

Totally normal to jump divisions like that.

It's gonna be interesting to see what happens to the mid lane meta after DFG is gone.

I had some really good games today on Ahri and Leblanc, so I'm pretty bummed about its removal.

i think riot said they were going to be giving small buffs to champions who depended on dfg. guess we'll see where that leads to.

yeah it's normal. just means your mmr is higher than what riot thought you were. you'll be in silver in no time.

Its perfectly normal. If you start seeing 30+ LP gains its a good sign that your MMR is higher. Also not to put pressure but that means you need to continue to win to keep it staying that way because if you start going 1 for 1 or get on a bad losing streak, itll probably even out in that elo which is when people find it hard to climb out.

I remember i didn't drop a game from Silver 5 up to Silver 1 so the system just made me skip silver 4 and 2 entirely.

I still think Riot should do away with promos or at least up until trying to get into a new tier like bronze to silver plat to diamond etc. I feel like if someone was put into a division before, won his games and made the climb to 100 lp after dropping he should just go right back into it because there are just too many constraints in promos that stop people from being where they should be.

Lost another one. Master Yi Jungle.

Yi Mentality. TP in a lane and split and then 1v1 anyone you see and die 15 times in a game and blame your team.

Sadly they probably wont buff Annie since most don't build DFG on her ;_; 

yeah but annie really doesn't need any buffs. she just got nerfed in s4 for being op.

it's more for champs like ahri, where dfg is pretty core to her kit.

The meta is still in the shitter i see. Guess playing the exact same way for 3 seasons is fun.

The meta is still in the shitter i see. Guess playing the exact same way for 3 seasons is fun.

I wish they played more lesser played champs. I really enjoyed seeing UoL bringing our those clever picks earlier this year. 

I'm exceptionally salty my Chrome was lagging during the fantasy draft and it auto-drafted XiaoWeiXiao for me first round. 

c9 looking like ass week 1

I'm exceptionally salty my Chrome was lagging during the fantasy draft and it auto-drafted XiaoWeiXiao for me first round. 

@@legendaryshotz was autodrafted for the first 2 rounds :kappa:  

I'm done playing support. Useless fuckers in this game I swear to god.

Rek sai support. Has a 100% for me

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like I am getting incompetent players in my solo lanes. I don't trust anyone now in solo lanes or jungle. #NoMoreSupport