Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

CJ Entus team changes (via Reddit) - sadly no "CJ Superteam" :(

CJ Frost:

Top - Shy

Jungle - Helios (Former Jungler for Blaze) / Cloudtemplar (thought to be retiring to focus on school or commentating, not sure whats going on 100% though)

Mid - Ganked By Mom / Rapidstar

ADC - Space

Support - Madlife

CJ Blaze

Top - Flame

Jungle - Daydream (Former Jungler for Xenics Storm)

Mid - Ambition / Baeme (Baeme is 7th in Korean Challenger and is Daydream's older brother)

ADC - Cpt Jack / Topi (Topi is 23rd in Korean Challenger)

Support - Lustboy

Just in case you don't follow OGN - if the role has 2 names next to it,  it just means the team has substitutes for that role. Some teams have no subs - some teams like the CJ teams have multiple

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it just me or last night just seemed way to easy for SKT

SKT just outplayed Royal in pretty much every part of the game. Royal made some big mistakes in game - and in champ select for example with doing nothing about Impact's Jax - but I think it was SKT just showing how really damn good they are.

SK T1 was gonna beat Royal no matter what and the overrated hype for Royal was unfortunate, but that's what happens. It's like when the Chicago Bulls' opponent would be hyped up for the first few chips, and then well, they kept winning and reality sat in.

SK T1 literally has the best carries in the game in Faker and Piglet, a strong, independent and capable solo laner in Impact and Bengi / Pooh who just control the map, make plays, etc. They are a machine constructed for League of Legends and if you think Royal beating OMG (who they do pretty decent against anyway, having played them so much easier to plan for) and Fnatic makes them on SK T1's level, then you are probably happy that Royal got the bye because they would've looked around the same as Ozone. 

I was at the NYC Barcraft that was on the stream, was a good time. Drank, met new people with my friends and got home around 430am, with class at 8am. Totes worth tho

I was happy that SKT won, though I was hoping that Royal would have been able to take a game and make it somewhat close. Impact was killer on Jax and Royal just couldn't stop him. It was still a good game nonetheless.

I wonder what Season 4 changes will be coming. Sadly, I don't think that I will be able to make it to gold to get that Victorious Elise skin.

I honestly havn't done any Ranked...Im stuck in ELO hell and said screw it, and been playing normal games. Dont play consistently enough to carry on ranked

I honestly havn't done any Ranked...Im stuck in ELO hell and said screw it, and been playing normal games. Dont play consistently enough to carry on ranked

I really wish people would just prioritize objectives over chasing kills. Would win so many more games.

I finally reached my first promo series. The struggle was real getting there. I think my hopes of reaching gold by the end of the month are gone lol. Good bye victorious elise.

Unlessssss anyone wants to team up for ranked 3s and try to get gold :3.

Ehh I like to dream lol.

Anyone want to play normal blind pick? hit me up

Sumoner name: MLG Frosty

I've been rolling a dice before every game to determine what role I call in blind pick because saying "fill" means "support or jungle". Trying to get more experience in all the roles and with more champions.

IGN: XbLKat

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been rolling a dice before every game to determine what role I call in blind pick because saying "fill" means "support or jungle". Trying to get more experience in all the roles and with more champions.

IGN: XbLKat

Trust me - ranked is no better if you have never played Ranked. Ranked is about as toxic and rage filled as it gets - I stopped playing ranked because of it and I'm waiting until next season to start playing ranked again. All the roles in LoL are fun - its not only what you make it (not going in with a awful attitude, etc) but also just what champion you play at those roles. As for if kids rage at you and what not - just insta mute them the second they start bitching, crying, raging, flaming, anything. Its what I do. It makes the game more enjoyable instantly.

Finally done with my first wave of midterms. I'll be on daily again starting tomorrow. Since I reached plat last week, I've been playing some normals and expanding on my champion pool a bit. Just hit me up in game if you want to join in.

The higher in ranked you get, the slightly more respecting the teammates get.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do I use Nocturne? I bought him and my first game with him I went 0-8-10 :kappa:

OMG Trick2g too funny

༼ᕗຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ Drop Bows on em ༼ᕗຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

I have been having the hardest time getting into a dominion game. Is it because my accounts only level 18? or is dominion just not very popular? I'll normally search for about 5 minutes with no games found o.O

I prefer dominion, because I'm not a very good 5s player :P

Dominion shouldnt take that long...regardless of level. But yeah it isnt the most popular gametype...

Does anybody play dota 2? I prefer Dota over league for some reason. Hit me up: 

Steam: Tejsome

I do play LoL occasionally, but I'm not very good.

Summoner: Tejsome 

Mid Zyra got nerfed because pros abused her as support :(

mid zyra will come back for season 4

mid zyra will come back for season 4

Hope so...they literally nerfed everything about her without compensation until late game which by then is pointless since you don't want to carry on a game for long anyways. Instead of actually addressing her problem (the stun) as support they literally nerfed every other ability of hers, forgetting her intended role is mid. One of the Rioters even said in a forum post how he thinks she is overpowered in mid and got like 80+ downvotes lol. When was the last time you have ever seen a Zyra mid?

Hope so...they literally nerfed everything about her without compensation until late game which by then is pointless since you don't want to carry on a game for long anyways. Instead of actually addressing her problem (the stun) as support they literally nerfed every other ability of hers, forgetting her intended role is mid. One of the Rioters even said in a forum post how he thinks she is overpowered in mid and got like 80+ downvotes lol. When was the last time you have ever seen a Zyra mid?

never, literally. could have sworn i read somewhere that for the season 4 changes, support zyra would get a small nerf cause she's really strong, but try to buff mid zyra cause its weak compared to other mages.