Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

which tells me that Riot is currently more concerned with the aesthetics of their game than the gameplay itself (see Halo 4).

Er

Halo 4 was bad because of design choices, nothing to do with the presentation being valued over mechanics. Dreadful analogy.

Lol Riot is all about the Esports scene. Why do you think OP champs such as Lee Sin never get gutted? I love the Esports scene to death but sometimes its quite annoying when they don't nerf a champion because of the wow factor (Lee Sin, Thresh, etc.)

ADC's getting some pretty damn good buffs in 4.10

pepper your assholes

so does this mean you'll get to carry your games now, instead of getting nasty losing streaks like last night?

lol, that must have been brutal

so does this mean you'll get to carry your games now, instead of getting nasty losing streaks like last night?

lol, that must have been brutal

I've never had such a stretch that was so bad that literally after I lost all those games "An ally has been slain" was etched into my head.

I was getting kids that went like 1-17. Unbelieveable. In lower elo you can still find a way to make that player throw but in diamond if someone is like 10-0 they'll push objectives and make you their bitch. 

I was 2-0 or 3-0 and the rest of my team was like 1-14. Then it would spill over to my lane because that fed top or mid would just come bot and I literally couldnt do shit.

And this was literally 7 games in a row.

So yes I cannot wait for ADC's to gain power so I can fucking obliterate my lane and then give top and mid a taste of their own medicine and kite the living fuck out of them with the new changes that makes mobility so much easier for adc's.

Anyway I'm back to 87 LP D5 after going to 0 LP D5 earlier this morning. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Officially fixed my MMR. In my promo again to D4. 

And my god Lucian is free as fuck. I went braindead and went 10-2-14 and 9-2-8.

just played a game where nobody said a fuckin word except myself putting obj timers in chat. it was so beautiful how our teamwork just synced together. 

1 more game til im back in promos for gold 1.

just played a game where nobody said a fuckin word except myself putting obj timers in chat. it was so beautiful how our teamwork just synced together. 

1 more game til im back in promos for gold 1.

I love those types of teams.

GO FOR PLAT BABY!

Just got trolled for the first time in my promo. I don't understand peoples reasoning for this. Sad part is we almost won 4v5.

Like it literally just brings me down, makes me not want to play ranked when it happens.

Edit: well what do you know. my last game of promos the enemy adc never connected. won an easy 4v5 because of it. I was promoted from silver 5 to 3 but im not too satisfied with it. I guess it makes up for my last game though.

Really cool interview with Kelby from CLG. The guy gets a good amount of flak for being young and running CLG, but he really knows his stuff. I already had a lot of respect for him but I gained even more after watching this.

http://www.ongamers.com/articles/reflections-with-kelby/1100-1677/

Id watch but anything with Thorin turns me away.

Silver promo news

WW on their team, eve on ours, our whole team suggests of course for eve to gank early and hard.

Eve takes this abit too literally and ganks bot without both buffs, dies, and loses both to their team.

TO nerf champs like Lee Sin and Thresh would require a re-work of their skills...which is highly unlikely. Given the skill gap with those champions from "modest" to "expert" for the use of those champions, it's not necessary. 

Alright I should finally be on this evening! Anyone want to do couple normals with me to warmup ?

TO nerf champs like Lee Sin and Thresh would require a re-work of their skills...which is highly unlikely. Given the skill gap with those champions from "modest" to "expert" for the use of those champions, it's not necessary.

They will never be nerfed. They are the golden standard from here on out.

c9 complete ass right now. what the hell happened during the break, this meteos pick was supposed to be fantasy bank lol

Idk man, I find this lane swap shit incredibly hard to watch.

Edit: Seraph has been really disappointing so far.

Lane swaps made top lane the hardest lane, where as before it was the easiest lane. I'm actually against it, it makes the game boring and uninteresting.

Not to mention with the recent nerfs to jungler's. It's either Elise, Eve, or Lee Sin now. RIOT needs to do something fast, because watching people jungle or jungling is just getting hella boring.

Dear god,

Please let Amazing get some points. 

Sincerely,

Fluffy