Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

yeah but i have quas, robertxlee, and curse for subs, all of which performed not so well.

there aren't any free agents that are really any better than those picks.

and the estimated points may or may not be based off of the previous split. i'm not sure.

Yeah i get what you're saying. I guess since the LCS is relatively small there are only so many players. I kinda choked though selfie was on my bench and dropped 94 :'(

I don't know much about Fantasy LCS but LMQ plays only 2 games (down from 4) against arguably harder teams (C9 and Dig). 3 of their 4 games last week were against the bottom 3 (Crs, coL, EG).

thats probably true. But the points were similar last week too. Just really low compared to what the players actually got.

I don't want to hear shit, I had Kerp on my bench and he had the most points last week. I'm winning this league, lawl.

I don't want to hear shit, I had Kerp on my bench and he had the most points last week. I'm winning this league, lawl.

its onnnnn

I'm willing to trade Rallez for a good top laner. He gave me 96 points in 4 games, gets lot of kills etc. 

I'm willing to trade Rallez for a good top laner. He gave me 96 points in 4 games, gets lot of kills etc. 

trade you quas for seraph

lol

alright, also what are your thoughts on spell/blade weaving vs warlord?

edit: and are hp seals really beneficial? i still run armor since i don't have hp seals yet, but i'm debating on whether i should buy hp seals or another champion.

Spell Weaving is good for Ezreal and Draven. Blade Weaving is okay, but it's better for melee champions such as Jax. Blade and Spell combined on Lucian are godly. They have their uses in the ADC role, just have to research who can utilize them the best.

Hp seals only work well if you buy armor quints (2). I tried to run them with my 12% as and got toastered. But I tried the health seals combimed with 2 armor quints and did well on them.

Also, most ADC's are sacrificing 1 point in either Fury or Warlord so they can get Feast, the Spell/Blade (If going Lucian), and Frenzy.

Spell Weaving is good for Ezreal and Draven. Blade Weaving is okay, but it's better for melee champions such as Jax. Blade and Spell combined on Lucian are godly. They have their uses in the ADC role, just have to research who can utilize them the best.

Hp seals only work well if you buy armor quints (2). I tried to run them with my 12% as and got toastered. But I tried the health seals combimed with 2 armor quints and did well on them.

Also, most ADC's are sacrificing 1 point in either Fury or Warlord so they can get Feast, the Spell/Blade (If going Lucian), and Frenzy.

i see. i'm thinking about saving for lucian, but heard he's getting nerfed in the future so i'm not sure whether to pick up another support like braum or zyra, or pick up graves, or just go all out for health seals.

i see. i'm thinking about saving for lucian, but heard he's getting nerfed in the future so i'm not sure whether to pick up another support like braum or zyra, or pick up graves, or just go all out for health seals.

decisions, decisions :P

trade you quas for seraph

lol

seraph gets me like shit points so far i don't think he topped 40 in 4 games

just played against a draven and he whooped my ass 1v1. fuck that champion. he strong as hell and snowballs soooooooo hard with his stupid passive. good thing i won that game regardless.

1 more game and i'm back in promos for gold 1. 

seraph gets me like shit points so far i don't think he topped 40 in 4 games

yeah hype train has crashed and burned

I have 300 spare RP i can use and i think im going to use it for that one for all thing. I'm feeling nice and its only 150 to unlock all skins for a champ. Was thinking of getting a group together to play Teemo and everyone gets to use a skin haha.

UK just sold out Wembley Arena for the LCS in about 2 hours.

Whenever you wanna play just let me know. 

down to duo again today?

back in my series for gold 1. may the solo que gods be in my favor.

pulled out the sona for the first time in months cause i didn't know what to pick against morgana. lane phase was alright as long as i didn't get hit by a bind cause im so damn squish.

dem flash crescendo's though, felt so good to do those. 

RIP Kha'Zix

You will be remembered.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/05/527-pbe-update.html

i don't think those exact numbers will go through, but yeah rip bug. thought about getting mecha khazix since it's on sale, but not anymore. 

this seems to be a trend with riot lol. skin release/sale > nerf next week.

Just got a laptop and played a few games. Still learning though. Anybody have any tips or what champs are good to use for starters?
So far I've only played Ashe and Sivir with Ashe being my favorite. Dat Ashe arrow.

If anyone wants to play or help me out with the learning process my user is Emabrosa (trust me when I say I suck, I never play PC)

also, what are good streamers to watch to learn from? I normally just watch the one with the most views, don't know any pros or personalities in LoL.

Just got a laptop and played a few games. Still learning though. Anybody have any tips or what champs are good to use for starters?

So far I've only played Ashe and Sivir with Ashe being my favorite. Dat Ashe arrow.

If anyone wants to play or help me out with the learning process my user is Emabrosa (trust me when I say I suck, I never play PC)

also, what are good streamers to watch to learn from? I normally just watch the one with the most views, don't know any pros or personalities in LoL.

the 450 ip champions are pretty straight forward for starters. teemo is also a really fun and easy champion to play.

you can also get tristana & alistar for free if you like the league of legends facebook page & sub to their youtube if you haven't done that. they're pretty fun champions too imo.

as for streamers, theoddone is pretty entertaining & he talks about why he does things in game. trick2g is also pretty informative for lower skilled players, and can be entertaining as well. soloonlyrenekton, or imnumerouno on twitch, is also a pretty informative top laner. i'm sure there are other good ones that i'm missing, but those are the ones i see live right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1