Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

So I just finished a game where the other team's nautilus didn't do so hot. Post game lobby his teammate starts telling him he sucks. I told him he sucks, he tells me I barely did any damage.

This is where it gets good.

He was so butthurt, he tried to insult me by telling me to go buy more icons, referring to my clg summoner icon. LOL.

THEN he goes to look at my past games history, and continues to tell me I suck. His teammate started to tell him he sucks and he leaves. Lol people in this game take it way too seriously. It was fkn aram, who takes that seriously?

• Upvote (+1) 1

People who have no life...honestly dont see how ppl take ARAM seriously. its like social slayer for halo

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would have just muted him. Fuk the toxic players.

How do you mute players? Never knew about that.

How do you mute players? Never knew about that.

Bring up the scoreboard and click on the the little speech bubble to the right of their name. 

Or just type /mute name.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bring up the scoreboard and click on the the little speech bubble to the right of their name.

Or just type /mute name.

Holy shit! I never knew about this! That is awesome!

Bronze V update

After practicing Nami for abit with relative success, play my first game with her (it?). Go 4-2-25 for another emphatic defeat. Where did it go wrong?

Yi deciding to be the adc. Laning against MF and thresh, decides to always focus thresh. Always. MF gets nicely fed. Yi solos baron twice, handing them both barons on a plate. Focuses Thresh in team fights as "its an easy kill".

I was playing Nami, and I had landed 3 bubbles in a row and my adc only attacked them after one of the bubbles. Anyways, I miss the fourth bubble. He proceeds to then stop, and type in the chat "Please start landing your bubbles Nami". WTF man. Wtf.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Im sorry, times like that makes me enjoy the Halo community more than the League community...

Im sorry, times like that makes me enjoy the Halo community more than the League community...

Very debatable 

Very debatable 

Thats why I said at some times. Honestly both have their horrible moments. I honestly feel like the COD community is better, but that is debatable as well.

Thats why I said at some times. Honestly both have their horrible moments. I honestly feel like the COD community is better, but that is debatable as well.

To be fair, anyone who rages in Bronze V is within their right to.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know when the season actually 'ends'?

Is it after worlds, or is it at the end of the year?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know when the season actually 'ends'?

Is it after worlds, or is it at the end of the year?

No idea..i would say around November. Just google it, I got tons of answers, but everything is blocked at my work.

Nice to see you join up btw...but how the heck did you get gold bro

• Upvote (+1) 1

No idea..i would say around November. Just google it, I got tons of answers, but everything is blocked at my work.

Nice to see you join up btw...but how the heck did you get gold bro

Alright.

Haha, seems like a dumb answer, but just by playing. I want to try to get to platinum/high Gold before the season ends, that's why I was wondering when it actually does end.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Support Zac >

totally forgot i did that. hell yes support zac

Anyone going to watch OGN with Faker shitting on Reapered?

AKA Faker's Team vs Reapered's Team. 

Reapered has a lot to prove...that he's still capable of competing on top teams.

Anyone going to watch OGN with Faker shitting on Reapered?

AKA Faker's Team vs Reapered's Team.

Reapered has a lot to prove...that he's still capable of competing on top teams.

I started up the broadcast this morning and will continue it when I get home from work. Should be a very good couple matches.

I woulda have watched it last night, but Twitch wouldn't let me sign in. Every time I tried, it just did nothing. Was so annoying. So instead I just watched the NA LCS matches.

Anybody see the partnership between American Express and Riot? Can get about 13k of riot points from signing up, depositing 20$, etc. which is about 70$ worth in riot points.

Seems like a good deal and as far as I've seen there doesn't seem to be a "catch".

I might sign up for this, that's a lot of rp.

For those interested, https://www.serve.com/leagueoflegends/?extlink=us-serve-partner-gaming-riot-forumpost-auth-201307

edit: signed up to this, got 1k rp immediately after verifying my email. now i just have to wait for the card in the mail to be able to deposit some $ and get shit ton more rp.

Me gandhisquotes and sbk are playing now

Hit me up at "MLG Frosty" for a invite

Anybody see the partnership between American Express and Riot? Can get about 13k of riot points from signing up, depositing 20$, etc. which is about 70$ worth in riot points.

Seems like a good deal and as far as I've seen there doesn't seem to be a "catch".

I might sign up for this, that's a lot of rp.

For those interested, https://www.serve.com/leagueoflegends/?extlink=us-serve-partner-gaming-riot-forumpost-auth-201307

edit: signed up to this, got 1k rp immediately after verifying my email. now i just have to wait for the card in the mail to be able to deposit some $ and get shit ton more rp.

Yeah, I did this. There really doesn't seem to be any catch at all. You get 1k Rp just for sign up/email verification. Don't even need to activate your card or anything.

I'll probably use the card as a sort of, "The money on this is what I have to spend towards video games" kind of thing.

What Champ did you get on your card?

Yeah, I did this. There really doesn't seem to be any catch at all. You get 1k Rp just for sign up/email verification. Don't even need to activate your card or anything.

I'll probably use the card as a sort of, "The money on this is what I have to spend towards video games" kind of thing.

What Champ did you get on your card?

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I think I'm only going to use the card to get all of the rp benefits and then that'll be the end of it. Maybe load some cash on it and use it when I travel somewhere that way I don't have to risk losing my debit card or getting it stolen or something.

I got the summoners cup :P. Thought about choosing lux cause I love her splash art but decided to go for the cup.

If only they had sona...

Me gandhisquotes and sbk are playing now

Hit me up at "MLG Frosty" for a invite

Woah sbk, you never told me haha. Let me know another time