Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Bronze V update!

-Our adc dies once and quits out.....then we somehow win the game because they kept attacking me first in team fights/going for level 10 barons (ultra tanky Leona)

-Team mate tells me to stop spamming the chat when I typed "ss" at various points.

-One team runs a Malphite support. Needless to say he gets focused because "hes the toughest"

Was playing top lane with Akali. I'm only a level 11 so jungling at this time isnt really viable without runes and masteries, unless you know what you are doing.

Anyways i had my whole team lock in and our ashe went mid and refused to go bottom, forcing our yi to. We had an udyr jungling leaving me in a 2v1 top lane which i dont mind if he could effectively gank, but everytime he ran top he would just chase them off, never properly hiding in the brush waiting for a good gank. It was just a complete slaughter. Waste of 25 mins of my life.

just played for the first time in months yesterday. did 2 games of ARAM...haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only issue with LoL is that I'm in the EUW so everyone speaks different languages and its annoying cos you can't communicate

Dont worry we get people speaking diff languages all the time on our servers as well

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only issue with LoL is that I'm in the EUW so everyone speaks different languages and its annoying cos you can't communicate

Ask beforehand where everyone is from. Its literally never been a problem for me.

The only issue I have is Bronze V, but even thats getting quite funny now.

I don't play ranked, my friend who plays support with me as adc won't play it which sucks cos we've beaten a Gold II lane before now

People give up way too much in this game.

Played a game yesterday going Elise top. Got lucky at the start of the game because the other teams kennan didn't load in fast enough, giving me an advantage early on. Managed to keep a lead on cs for the most part. Anyways, fizz lagged out mid game so we're playing 5v4 and my team is getting the shaft cause they aren't very smart players. My team tries to surrender twice, and the nocturne wants to go afk because he thinks he's wasting his time. 

Fizz came back, we rushed baron early on and came back to win. Stole the last kill with the elise's E+Q spiderform combo for twitch's pentakill lul. They were raging pretty hard. I guess I'm officially a scumbag.

• Upvote (+1) 1

B1rTa3I.jpg?2?2434

Everyone is talking about their rank so I figured I'd just post my league. About to hit gold which I am super hype for.

Also Cloud 9 for worlds! :frankerz:

I'm done. Team comp in blind pick is going alright, Elise, Talon, Lulu, Zac and then this idiot who needs to pick an adc goes through the following; Nunu, Yi, Tryn, Rumble, Fiora asking if they are ADC's. The bot games are real, life in Plastic Division V

http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-310-notes

Patch 3.10

Thresh nerf (sad face)

Aegis and Locket merged (curious face)

Towers buffed at low level (interesting face)

Edit - Bronze 5 update

Corki decides not to talk in champ select, goes adc in game, has heal and ghost (?) as his spells, because flash "doesnt do anything". Dont need to say if we won/lost that game.

http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-310-notes

Patch 3.10

Thresh nerf (sad face)

Aegis and Locket merged (curious face)

Towers buffed at low level (interesting face)

Edit - Bronze 5 update

Corki decides not to talk in champ select, goes adc in game, has heal and ghost (?) as his spells, because flash "doesnt do anything". Dont need to say if we won/lost that game.

Dude i cant say it enough but this game is 100000x better with friends. The people i get matched up with are just too much to handle. Can't take the ignorance some people have. This is just from me playing normal though so i can only imagine what ranked must be like for you. I have to play this game with friends otherwise i just play something else. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude i cant say it enough but this game is 100000x better with friends. The people i get matched up with are just too much to handle. Can't take the ignorance some people have. This is just from me playing normal though so i can only imagine what ranked must be like for you. I have to play this game with friends otherwise i just play something else.

Yeah I know, its a shame, the ranking system is awesome. Im not angry anymore, Bronze V is downright hilarious now.

Anyone EUW here?

Yeah I know, its a shame, the ranking system is awesome. Im not angry anymore, Bronze V is downright hilarious now.

Anyone EUW here?

I'm EUW :) IGN: Fathoms

Bronze V update

After practicing Nami for abit with relative success, play my first game with her (it?). Go 4-2-25 for another emphatic defeat. Where did it go wrong?

Yi deciding to be the adc. Laning against MF and thresh, decides to always focus thresh. Always. MF gets nicely fed. Yi solos baron twice, handing them both barons on a plate. Focuses Thresh in team fights as "its an easy kill".

I love how everyone in this game just HAS to let you know when you have a bad game. I was struggling mid with akali vs lux. Went 0-2 at start and our jungler just chews me out the whole time. It is blind pick, and im only a 13 playing with a level 30 friend so i get matched up with higher players at times. I told the guy i know im having a bad game and to get off my back about it or else id go intentionally feed. After that he didnt say a word lol. With proper ganks and help i ended up being able to finish 7-2 and we won but everything he said was so discouraging i was completely ready to throw the game away to prove a point.

ITS FUCKING BLIND PICK! Go bitch at your team somewhere else im just trying to have fun.

Bronze V update

After practicing Nami for abit with relative success, play my first game with her (it?). Go 4-2-25 for another emphatic defeat. Where did it go wrong?

Yi deciding to be the adc. Laning against MF and thresh, decides to always focus thresh. Always. MF gets nicely fed. Yi solos baron twice, handing them both barons on a plate. Focuses Thresh in team fights as "its an easy kill".

It's worse when the ADC then tries to blame you for the loss afterwards. It's funny how supports get so much shit from a lot of ADC's but they expect you to babysit and pamper them in lane for every single thing.

It's worse when the ADC then tries to blame you for the loss afterwards. It's funny how supports get so much shit from a lot of ADC's but they expect you to babysit and pamper them in lane for every single thing.

Speaking the truth right there...love playing support, but I usually won't play it unless I know the person who is playing ADC

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love how everyone in this game just HAS to let you know when you have a bad game. I was struggling mid with akali vs lux. Went 0-2 at start and our jungler just chews me out the whole time. It is blind pick, and im only a 13 playing with a level 30 friend so i get matched up with higher players at times. I told the guy i know im having a bad game and to get off my back about it or else id go intentionally feed. After that he didnt say a word lol. With proper ganks and help i ended up being able to finish 7-2 and we won but everything he said was so discouraging i was completely ready to throw the game away to prove a point.

ITS FUCKING BLIND PICK! Go bitch at your team somewhere else im just trying to have fun.

I would have just muted him. Fuk the toxic players.

• Upvote (+1) 1