Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Bronze 2 here...should be at least in silver though. Just got screwed over in my prelim games...lost all 5, so i have to make way up from bronze 5. Ill be playing much more when September comes around. Actually have more time when school is on haha

Picked up Elise. Played a bot custom match to get a feel for her abilities and combos. SO STRONG. Back to 24 ip, I regret nothing.

Bronze 2 here...should be at least in silver though. Just got screwed over in my prelim games...lost all 5, so i have to make way up from bronze 5. Ill be playing much more when September comes around. Actually have more time when school is on haha

There's 10 prelim games tho? :o

There's 10 prelim games tho? :o

When it first started wasnt it 5? I did it back when the whole ranking started

When it first started wasnt it 5? I did it back when the whole ranking started

10 games to get the first initial ranking, then it's like 3 or 5 games to move up I believe.

10 games to get the first initial ranking, then it's like 3 or 5 games to move up I believe.

Right...I remember now...it counted my pre-season games, which i was just goofing around, just seeing what the hype about ranked was. Didnt realize till after

I used to play for 2 years during beta. It was a lotta fun, but too much nerfs/buffs to keep track of, I also quit because of the rage-infested community :D sold my account for $100. If you're any good at league, all you have to do is rank up an account to 1800 at the start of a season (not sure if that ELO is still good) and sell it for easy money. There's a huge market for ranked LoL accounts.

Everyone add me!

Summoner name: MLG Frosty

I'm learning how to play. :D

So managed to get a promotion series (5 win streak with Leona, took over 100 assists in those 5 games to get to it). 1st game the adc decides he wants to be an AP carry. Then 2nd game the adc just focuses sona in lane the whole game, and keeps using ult/diving in whilst im shopping, then blames me for not supporting. FUCK THIS GAME.

Then went 0-3-23 with Thresh to get back into contention for promotion. Tank supports are best at this level I think as adc's love a good support focus and ally adc's dont realise what happens when champs like lulu give them buffs/shields.

Also, im helping with a UK league of legends site. What kind of features should it have?

:ghost:

:kappa: updated my post I forgot there was a space in between the MLG and Frosty

So I want to try out a new top lane champion. So I go into blind pick to try them out. Didn't get to go top lane once in 4 games...smh. I don't want to try them out in a more serious situation yet, since I don't even know their full kit yet.

But yet, when I play ranked, I am almost always able to get top. So wierd. I've been thinking of taking Quinn up top a bit. How does she do up there?

I hate blind pick....but again i havn't played League in 4 Months...seriously have no time on my hands

So I want to try out a new top lane champion. So I go into blind pick to try them out. Didn't get to go top lane once in 4 games...smh. I don't want to try them out in a more serious situation yet, since I don't even know their full kit yet.

But yet, when I play ranked, I am almost always able to get top. So wierd. I've been thinking of taking Quinn up top a bit. How does she do up there?

I dunno about quinn but I watched voyboys stream and he played vayne against riven top lane and absolutely shit on her. He didn't even have any damage runes, it was all attack speed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol

I dunno about quinn but I watched voyboys stream and he played vayne against riven top lane and absolutely shit on her. He didn't even have any damage runes, it was all attack speed.

Actually Vayne was another one that I thought I would try out soon. Maybe I should give her a try tonight...
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone want to run 5v5 normal blind pick?

I don't normally like blind pick, but I could be up for it. Feel free to add me. IGN: Vintage91
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I have this game downloaded and have played it a little bit, but I can't seem to get into it.

My profile name is iiAlias so if anyone doesn't care about winning and just about helping others/getting better you should add me!

I hop on every so often.

Bronze V Update (decided to these now)!

-2 games today as Thresh supp, 2-6-21 and  and 5-6-20, obviously both lost.

Highlights included

-my adc going top/jungle after I "ks'd" and raged and left the lane.

-Someone playing as Ramsus, not going for a tank build, and diving in to team fights regardless if team members where there or not.

-ADC focusing lulu support whilst I have their adc inside The Box.

-Jungler complaing I didnt help him, whilst he ran past the lantern I tossed at him

-Jungler not ganking bot as he said he could see a ward.........it was my ward.

I have this game but don't get on long enough to play more than 10 matches. Can add me on there its xCruxisx and let me know who you are when u add me :)