Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

And how do you like it now?

The meta is much better imo. Lethality it still strong, but not as OP as it used to be.

• Upvote (+1) 1

went 6-4 & placed gold 3. 

let the climb begin once again...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I made it back into plat 2 after getting demoted like twice!  :laughing:  :poop:

Taking breaks from ranked solo is the key. Sometimes you just gotta get away from that shit. Now I'm on a 6 game win streak in Solo

I made it back into plat 2 after getting demoted like twice!  :laughing:  :poop:

Taking breaks from ranked solo is the key. Sometimes you just gotta get away from that shit. Now I'm on a 6 game win streak in Solo

yeah, i find playing like 1-2 games every couple days to be the best formula for me. keeps me off tilt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH. So I messed up. I got too confident after going 1-0 yesterday in promos and played more. Lost 3 in a row. Time to get back into promos after I take a little break. 

The game consists of 3 current running game modes: Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Howling Abyss. Another game mode, The Crystal Scar, has since been removed.Players compete in matches, lasting anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes. In each game mode teams work together to achieve a victory condition, typically destroying the core building (called the Nexus) in the enemy team's base after bypassing a line of defensive structures called turrets, or towers.

The game consists of 3 current running game modes: Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Howling Abyss. Another game mode, The Crystal Scar, has since been removed.Players compete in matches, lasting anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes. In each game mode teams work together to achieve a victory condition, typically destroying the core building (called the Nexus) in the enemy team's base after bypassing a line of defensive structures called turrets, or towers.

After 132 days played in League of Legends on just my main account I didn't know teams could work together. 

20140831112118uid48.jpg

Hello everyone i play LoL on EUNE if someone wants to play with me add me my nick is LipFi   :D

Lucian and Varus are either really busted, or...

It's great to see Lucian back!

It's great to see Lucian back!

fuck that. i'd rather never see his ass again lol.

yeah ad's arent ever allowed to have any sort of power, lets just go back to jhin/varus press r and gl meta was pretty cool xd

New Season boys!

Good luck to everyone, and hope you hit your goals! My goal this season is to hit Diamond.

• Upvote (+1) 1