Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

It felt so good to have OGN back today. Some really sick matches. 

Holy shit been on this forum for a few months and just realized now there was a LoL thread?

Add: Lambopeter if you want to ever play sometime just for kicks or if you want to play in ranked that's fine too.

Gold 1 ADC on my way to Plat, just a shame I couldn't get there before the rewards came out. :(

Damn Rengar can be quite the beast in top lane. I think I might try playing him more up there. The vision changes will help him that's for sure. But I still like my Shyvana in top. It is fun when you can out trade a Renekton when you land your E.

Was going to take Kayle mid, but then my top laner picked her first. Couldn't decide who to play in mid besides Kayle. So I went with Morgana. Damn she is still pretty strong.

Morgana got a buff recently so she has a lot more damage than she used to...her problem used to be the mid-late game damage, but that seems to have changed. Her utility is already great, I expect her to be used as support at some time, I mean if people are going to use Karma, I don't see why they don't use her more often.

#Themlosingstreaks

#Allmidorfeed

#Darktimes

I just try to get better at the game as an individual. I'm Silver 2, so I'm in that zone where people are panicking trying to get that gold and people in gold who suck at have crap MMR. #bestoftimes

I literally had a 4v5 in ranked yesterday and I had to go 16-3-8 on Kassadin and get a pentakill to win. Sometimes you just gotta be a baws. 

Damn Rengar can be quite the beast in top lane. I think I might try playing him more up there. The vision changes will help him that's for sure. But I still like my Shyvana in top. It is fun when you can out trade a Renekton when you land your E.

Was going to take Kayle mid, but then my top laner picked her first. Couldn't decide who to play in mid besides Kayle. So I went with Morgana. Damn she is still pretty strong.

Shyvana top is a beast at the moment. How you finding the s4 changes? Im sad I cant ward as much but tanky Leona/Taric, or AP heavy Nami is a joy to play.

#Themlosingstreaks

#Allmidorfeed

#Darktimes

I just try to get better at the game as an individual. I'm Silver 2, so I'm in that zone where people are panicking trying to get that gold and people in gold who suck at have crap MMR. #bestoftimes

I literally had a 4v5 in ranked yesterday and I had to go 16-3-8 on Kassadin and get a pentakill to win. Sometimes you just gotta be a baws.

Don't worry man, high gold isn't any better. Been stuck in gold 1 for a month. It's been big win streak followed by big bronze shitter losing streak that I have no control over.

OGN Tiebreakers today

CJ Blaze vs SKT T1 S for 2nd place in Group A

Najin White Shield vs Samsung Galaxy Ozone for 1st place in Group C

CJ Frost vs Xenics Storm for 1st place in Group D

Ro8 drawings are also after all the matches are done

Next week on Christmas OGN Quaterfinals will start 

Also NA LCS Qualifying this Sunday!

Curse vs Cognitive Gaming

Coast vs The Walking Zed

Evil Geniuses vs To Be Determined 

Finally made it to Gold, bout a month late tho, no Spider skin for me.

Congrats man.

If I win my promos I skip silver 2 and go straight to silver 1.

Kinda nervous to play them promo games lol.

I have not played Ashe since i was probably a level 7, back when i first started the game. I have about 200 normal wins now since then and decided yesterday to try out Ashe again. Well it turned out to be a great decision because i got my first penta yesterday! It was so awesome I was excited.

Holy freaking 

These OGN Brackets for the Quarterfinals2995-g4ugoxo.png

This is going to be ridiculous

Rematch of the the epic Bo5 QF from OGN Summer 2013 of CJ Blaze vs KT Bullets

Rematch of Samsung Galaxy Blue vs SKT T1 K whom Blue defeated SKT 2 - 0 during the WCG qualifiers

Rematch of the epic Bo5 3rd Place match from OGN Summer 2013 of CJ Frost vs Samsung Galaxy Ozone

and a match between two rising teams in S.Korea

I can't wait to see these matches  

• Upvote (+1) 1

OGN always finds new ways to blow my mind, and these matches. I have already started preparing myself. Going to be incredible.

Been playing a lot lately, if anyone is down to play

Add me: MLG Frosty

Everyone should because I need people to play with :kappa: