CyReN

What's An Unpopular Halo Opinion You Have?

This for me, basically because I'm not serious enough about the game to find 4 people who can play well enough as a team to do well, and I despise searching throwdown solo (JIP like a boss) 

For me it's due to several things:

I feel as though the spawn system works much better in 2v2 than it does in 4v4, I really like being able to choose my starting weapon as it allows for a little bit of depth at either the start of a game or in certain situations depending on the map (however if we had an actual utility weapon I'd be fine with just starting with that in the more traditional style, but the BR is not and never has been that weapon as far as I'm concerned), and I don't ever have to play Station 9 in Doubles.

There's plenty of room for improvement in the playlist (someone kill Solari & Dispatch, please!) but overall I get the closest thing to an actual Halo feel from it than from any other playlist.

I miss the Halo Reach days, and I never really liked that game

Is that swollen members in the signature sir, if so quote me and I will plus rep

Legendary mode is lame in all Halos

It just makes enemies more bullet sponges.  Games need to be more innovative with Hard mode difficulties.  Like Hell and Hell in DMC4, Bayonetta Hard mode (No witch mode), etc

At least do something like make the AI much more knowledgeable or something.  Just adding more damage for them and me giving them less damage is a boring way to create a "Hard Mode"

Post this in any H1 or H2 forum, and you will be hanged for treason. :frankerz:

In H1, while enemies are buffed, they are also more aware, and react more intelligently to situations. This person http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqT1tBxMCUU&list=PLMSGYJoPUBu8y3m6OFSGCj1vFRxLdlro0 is to Halo AI what cT is to Halo mechanics.

In H2, legendary difficulty, again, does give a moderate buff to enemies. However, when combined with the "unnamed" skull, enemies will react and patrol around noices they hear, notice shadows, listen for reloads, flank, and retreat when necessary.

Halo 3 onward, its pretty much just the damage/shield buff. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Post this in any H1 or H2 forum, and you will be hanged for treason. :frankerz:

In H1, while enemies are buffed, they are also more aware, and react more intelligently to situations. This person http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqT1tBxMCUU&list=PLMSGYJoPUBu8y3m6OFSGCj1vFRxLdlro0 is to Halo AI what cT is to Halo mechanics.

In H2, legendary difficulty, again, does give a moderate buff to enemies. However, when combined with the "unnamed" skull, enemies will react and patrol around noices they hear, notice shadows, listen for reloads, flank, and retreat when necessary.

Halo 3 onward, its pretty much just the damage/shield buff. 

That's the funniest Halo vid I've ever watched. Like 30 Marines chuck nades at the same time and blow each other up LOL.

I think armor lock was good fun (BIG TEAM ONLY) in everything else it made me want to cry.

I loved Halo Reach from day one.

Spartan ops is the only thing I enjoyed in Halo 4.

DMR>BR

I loved MLG 2011. I felt like I was the only one at the time :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wasn't really in the know about competitive H3 discussions back in the day. But what was the deal with firebombs (incineration grenades)? Why were they not considered? IMO they could have made for some interesting plays.

I wasn't really in the know about competitive H3 discussions back in the day. But what was the deal with firebombs (incineration grenades)? Why were they not considered? IMO they could have made for some interesting plays.

They had a number of issues the main one being frame rate drops, they also could be used to block a pathway which hindered map movement especially in objective

They were an easier to use Plasma grenade that would have residual damage in the area it hit. 

They also caused frame rate problems. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hate Reach with a passion.  It made me dislike Halo so much that I completely quit gaming for two years and didn't even stick around to play Halo 3 after Reach.

DMR takes more skill than a BR,

Reason: You can clean up your kills with a BR. And with a DMR you either hit your shots or don't hit it at all.

your sig just made me cry

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is that swollen members in the signature sir, if so quote me and I will plus rep

Nope, its 2 guys from The Mars Volta and now Bosnian Rainbows  :gandhi:

Not sure if anybody else has said this already, but to me, the gameplay of the campaign is repetitive and just doing the same thing over... and over..... and over.  And it has been that way since Halo 2.

I gots some:

I am bored by CTF and prefer oddball and king every time.

Backwash in Halo 2 was so dumb that I had fun playing it.

Having rewatched MLG Raleigh 2010 a few days ago, Id say (at that event) Strongside and Karma were both in the top 8 player bracket.

• Upvote (+1) 1