CyReN

What's An Unpopular Halo Opinion You Have?

Midship is overrated and the fact that it was so overrated hurt map design going into future games.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

halo reach is a great game. all it needed was no bloom, ranks in mlg playlist, better character development and more vehicle variety in campaign, and it wud imo have been better than ce. i already prefer it over all other halos.

halo 4 is not only a shit game, but an ugly one. i cant believe how the majority thinks this game looks good.

this has less polygons than a text-based rpg. this just looks utterly unacceptable for a special effect in a AAA game. this simply isnt halo. covenant designs look terrible. everything looks kinda cell-shaded and lighting just looks so unrealistic. compare this to this. the elite in the latter looks like it was practically outlined with a blue highlighter in every crevasse of its armour. look at this. the h3 mc is nice and simplistic, and look at that nice lighting on its left shoulder and knee. notice how bits of him are darker in shadow. the h4 mc is plastic, oversaturated, and overcontrasted. look at him, he looks like hes covered in lube!

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I was to young and didn't know about online so i never played Halo ce or Halo 2 online and it is one of the things i regret the most.

I thought that ZB Halo reach is more fun than Halo 3 alltogether.

I spent more time in forge than i did in matchmaking in Halo reach before ZB was released.

I played Halo ce on lan with five others for one weekend, it was the most fun i have ever had in Halo.

Halo 4 on launch was the worst multiplayer game i have ever played.

halo reach is a great game. all it needed was no bloom, ranks in mlg playlist, better character development and more vehicle variety in campaign, and it wud imo have been better than ce. i already prefer it over all other halos.

halo 4 is not only a shit game, but an ugly one. i cant believe how the majority thinks this game looks good.

this has less polygons than a text-based rpg. this just looks utterly unacceptable for a special effect in a AAA game. this simply isnt halo. covenant designs look terrible. everything looks kinda cell-shaded and lighting just looks so unrealistic. compare this to this. the elite in the latter looks like it was practically outlined with a blue highlighter in every crevasse of its armour. look at this. the h3 mc is nice and simplistic, and look at that nice lighting on its left shoulder and knee. notice how bits of him are darker in shadow. the h4 mc is plastic, oversaturated, and overcontrasted. look at him, he looks like hes covered in lube!

x1000

First one is pretty true, second one not so much. Not on LAN anyway.

Does the person who hosts the LAN lobby have an advantage in H1?

Anyone who watched h1/h2 VoD or played against them can tell you that og1 > og2 every time

Only time it wasn't was Hali vs StrongSide ( the 3 game tie breaker )

Mine

• The DMR is the 2nd best gun we've been given in the series.
  • KillaKC = 343ayame 
  • h3 online was unplayable
  • H2 > H1 > Reach > H4 > ODST > Halo Wars > Spartan Assault > H3
  • Ryanoob is a top 5 h4 player
  • Abandon is the best h4 map
  • Backwash, Isolation, Reflection, Boarding Action were all slept on maps
  • 5 v 5 is the best way to have competitive BTB
  • AGL should only do events in Columbus, Dallas, Chicago, and NY.
  • Best Man is cute 

Boarding Action ahh man...snipers on that map though...

Powerhouse Stockpile was incredible. I also love Armour Mods and Tactical Packages. I think if done right they can add such an interesting dynamic.

Loadouts not so much. I don't like how you spawn with Plasmas. Ruins BTB for me.

I liked Reach a lot... with bloom.

I honestly think bloom worked really good and increased the skill gap. I became way worse when they took it away. My friends who with bloom i could beat them 15-0 in 1v1's easy because they hadn't played and practiced controlling their bloom but with no bloom it would be more like 15-10.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo CE MP is boring to watch

Halo 4 has the best weapon sandbox of any Halo game(after weapon update)

I actually enjoyed playing Elongation in H2

Blaze could have been a Top 5 player in Halo 4, if he was given a chance on a Top 4 team

I enjoy watching competitive Halo 4 more than Reach NBNS

The introduction of Pulse grenades in Halo 4 was 343's best idea

The DMR is the 2nd best utility weapon we've had since the pistol

Players really like the BR more because of it's ease of use, but they may not realize it

• Upvote (+1) 2

I didn't like Halo 3 when it was relevant.

#sorrynotsorry

Simplex was a terrible map until the version that is currently in Team Throwdown was released.

How are either of these unpopular?!

I didn't have any issues with Halo 4 at launch. (After the weapon update I realized how much I missed the 4 shot BR though)

I don't mind sprint

I don't miss button glitches

I spent hours/days superbouncing out of maps in halo 2 but I'm glad that stuff is gone ( I think they should add really hard jumps to get to certain areas or access objects quicker - that way players can exploit something that's supposed to be in the game but not easy to become good at)

I enjoy using the thruster pack and I think it should stay for the next game.

I don't think Halo 4 is as bad as cancer, I like grenade danger indicators, I like hit markers, I like the improved radar. Come at me..

I like Grenade Indicators and Hit Markers as well. I don't think Grenade Indicators are as bad as people like to claim, cause I doesn't let you know how much damage you did. They can hurt you as much as they can help you in situations.