Triumph

By DBD Squeak and Chronmeister

Slayer -- KoTH -- Extraction -- Oddball -- 1 Flag (WIP)

Download Link : HERE

usGTCI2.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Triumph is something a little different from what most people see me forge, an asymmetrical map. It is inspired by Damnation from CE. The best player count for this map right now is 4v4 with a 3v3 minimum and probably a 5v5 maximum. The map might seem big at first but that is mostly due to the elevation on it. Testing KoTH, I learned that it was made for this map, there is so much awesome dancefloor and it can lead to some fun firefights.

Screenshots: 

jeqhRpz.jpg

WN8w7oi.jpg

sc21gFO.jpg

uBj6GxP.jpg

1dwBqRD.jpg

5i3lKWk.jpg

kN8bwuD.jpg

bXZ8Rcr.jpg

RvwrkGw.jpg

Weapons & Locations

Primary weapons

BR x 4 -- two in each base

Carbine x 1 -- In red cubby

LR x 1 -- On purple walkway

DMR x 2 -- one near each initial spawn

AR x 1 -- In purple dishes

Secondary weapons

Plasma pistol x 1 -- Near purple windows

Needler x 1 -- Near lower teleporter

Grenades

Frag x 4 -- two near each base

Plasma x 2 -- near purple windows

Pulse x 2 -- on purple walkways

Power Weapons

Rockets (176s) -- On purple bridge

OS (86s) -- On purple ledge

Jetpack (56s) -- under purple bridge

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks

DarkGoldNova

Tanner Toxic

Zandril S312

• Upvote (+1) 5

The map looks well put together and very interesting, I see you have it set to 5v5 maximum, which without seeing an overview I think that would suit it best.

But the DL link is soon to come and I shall be giving it a downloading!

AND... On a unrelated topic, How do you get so many pics on there? for some reson I used to be able to upload 5-7pics but can now only upload 1-3 :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

The map looks well put together and very interesting, I see you have it set to 5v5 maximum, which without seeing an overview I think that would suit it best.

But the DL link is soon to come and I shall be giving it a downloading!

AND... On a unrelated topic, How do you get so many pics on there? for some reson I used to be able to upload 5-7pics but can now only upload 1-3 :(

I upload to imgur.com and then just copy and paste the pics over. An overview will be released soon :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think the map played pretty well. I just think you should remove the 1x4 flats and add an extra route in Blue spawn because it's dead space as of now.

I think the map played pretty well. I just think you should remove the 1x4 flats and add an extra route in Blue spawn because it's dead space as of now.

Hallway added, removed the 1x1 tall and thins you were talking about.

Also, gameplay of the Beta will be released sometime in the next week :) 

Could anyone possibly do an overview for the map also?

Good stuff Squeak! Hill was fun, just didn't understand the layout or any of the tac-jumps to really get a feel for it. I need another game on it again to better understand it. I did like the varied amounts of elevation and pathways, but my inexperience with the layout had me confused on how to reach the hills quickly.

Good stuff Squeak! Hill was fun, just didn't understand the layout or any of the tac-jumps to really get a feel for it. I need another game on it again to better understand it. I did like the varied amounts of elevation and pathways, but my inexperience with the layout had me confused on how to reach the hills quickly.

I'll take you on a ride on my map next week. That 250-249 game though  :ghost:

So... friggin... close! :o

Yeah, sadly that game couldn't be recorded due to me uploading the wrong clip :( hopefully I can get a good game on it next week. I will get extraction and all other gametypes above added.

Edit: Gametype is in the first post now.

Got a couple more games in on Triumph last night and it was pretty fun. What impressed me the first time I got in on the map a few weeks back were some of the sweet visual elements, which are unique and nice. The map is also very clean. Last night the basement levels of the map were reminding me of Reflection. It took me a bit to figure the map out, because it is pretty large and being asymmetrical it's not like you can learn half and have the other half down, but once I got down where red and blue were, and I explored purple, it became more clear.

I've played Team Slayer, FFA Slayer, KotH. I'd encourage anyone who checks it out to give it a few tries: Being the size it is, it can take a bit to "get to know it".

Being the size it is, it can take a bit to "get to know it".

Maybe for you :p ...just kidding.

Yeah we had some fun games on it, I plan on testing it even more in the upcoming future.

Version 1.02 will be released very soon with a few changes.

β 1.02

DL LINK UPDATED 

Structure

• Changed up some aesthetics so there was no z-fighting
  • Red corner was changed so that it wasn't just a 4x4 tall corner, it is now more open. Also, I added a rock 2 to the red corner to add a LoS blocker from red walkway ramp.
  • The LoS blocker from red to purple walkway was changed a little bit.
  • Blue rock jump up was changed to a slide jump to make it easier to see from jetpack
  • Lowered Gravity lift by 3 units

Pictures :

sc21gFO.jpg

TeDZxsY.jpg

Objective

• Added oddball (Purple walkway --> Jetpack --> Blue spawn --> Red corner)
  • Added extraction (Purple walkway --> Red Corner --> Bottom purple --> Blue spawn)
  • Edited KoTH (Purple Walkway --> Teleporter Hall --> Purple dropdown --> Red corner --> Blue spawn)

Weapons

• Moved carbine to be right where stickys spawn
  • Added a damage boost random drop in red corner

Future Updates

• Making a seperate Unity + version of the map with different weapons
  • FFA spawns
  • More gametypes (Any suggestions?)
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Version 1.03

DL LINK UPDATED

Structure

• Made the purple walkway into a 3x3 short piece instead of a 4x4
  • Added hard route to purple walkway
  • Made a lift on the side of the purple teleporter
  • Changed up some aesthetics where OS spawns
  • Improved jump up to purple walkway
  • Other little changes

PICTURES: 

12QL238.jpg

x5ujzjt.jpg

XzNkaKU.jpg

Objective

• Fixed extraction
  • Messed with the hill sizes a little bit to compensate for the 3x3 short

Weapons

• Added a sniper random drop

Misc

• Added a loadout camera

IMPORTANT NOTE : Make sure you play on 2 min infinity drop timers. This will make the random drops not random and spawn a damage boost followed by a sniper and so on, or vice versa.