Sign in to follow this  
Gamble

Lunar.

Lunar.

(Disclaimer: This is a quick edited post due to BB codes messing up!)

Lunar is a A-Symmetric map built for the Casual scene.

Its is best suited for 8players ranging from 2v2, 4v4 & FFA.

Gametypes:

FFA

Regicide

Team Slayer

King of The Hill

Extraction

Oddball

(Note: where ther Extraction points are posted in the pic below is where the Hills & Oddballs are)

bTzkfvo.jpg

Y0vAWJg.jpg

qEsxKzK.jpg

tNX2xWH.jpg

z1LmpGg.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/players/gambble/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=f1fc82eb-cbfa-41ff-ab91-3133d4b86a6c

Could you post more screenshots? Having just two pictures isn't the most informative way of showing your map.

More Pictures have been uploaded.

More Pictures have been uploaded.

You should show off the map at the next Spartan Showcase! I would love to test it there :) Also, you could try Forge Cafe every week on Friday they have a gamenight.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You should show off the map at the next Spartan Showcase! I would love to test it there :) Also, you could try Forge Cafe every week on Friday they have a gamenight.

I would love too, how would one get a map into Spartan Showcase? :)

I would love too, how would one get a map into Spartan Showcase? :)

There is a topic that you can follow on Beyond. Also, there is usually a halocustoms.com link posted in that topic. If you want send me a message on XBL @ DBD Squeak and I can get you into the next one that is available :D

Edit: Something else I was wondering was why you chose the name 'Lunar'? It seems like more of a name for a map on Impact. Also, I don't know what happened in your post but it seems like the BB code messed up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is a topic that you can follow on Beyond. Also, there is usually a halocustoms.com link posted in that topic. If you want send me a message on XBL @ DBD Squeak and I can get you into the next one that is available :D

Edit: Something else I was wondering was why you chose the name 'Lunar'? It seems like more of a name for a map on Impact. Also, I don't know what happened in your post but it seems like the BB code messed up.

Lunar was chosen beacuse I had no name for it and someone just suggested it, and I know!! :( I dont have a clue what happened :(

Lunar was chosen beacuse I had no name for it and someone just suggested it, and I know!! :( I dont have a clue what happened :(

Just re-do the topic really quickly and throw up like 1 or 2 pics then edit the topic over time no need to take the topic down right now.