Rocker

OT Thread of OT

Nah. 95% of the time I'm in norman it's because I'm tryna party and I'm not by the campus.

Another reason is because Greek food tastes like sweaty leather. 

i cant smoke someones weed who thinks this about greek food

I'll force feed you a blunt

Ok so just got back from 6 weeks in Cameroon and wtf bbq is all this Master Chief Collection stuff? 

It is a pretty good feeling to be completely isolated from everything tho. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok so just got back from 6 weeks in Cameroon and wtf bbq is all this Master Chief Collection stuff? 

It is a pretty good feeling to be completely isolated from everything tho. 

H:CEA, H2A, H3, H4 all running on the same disc, original engines, original multiplayers, bumped up to a native 1080p and 60fps on dedicated servers.  You'll be able to play a game of H2 and then play H1 without ever switching discs.  It will have a ranking system.

You can finally play H:CE on xbox live.  You can play H2 on xbox live again.  H3 is back.  H4 is too, but it'll be dead soon, fucking armor abilities.  It really is as nice as it sounds, because it's all for the price of a normal game.

H:CEA, H2A, H3, H4 all running on the same disc, original engines, original multiplayers, bumped up to a native 1080p and 60fps on dedicated servers.  You'll be able to play a game of H2 and then play H1 without ever switching discs.  It will have a ranking system.

You can finally play H:CE on xbox live.  You can play H2 on xbox live again.  H3 is back.  H4 is too, but it'll be dead soon, fucking armor abilities.  It really is as nice as it sounds, because it's all for the price of a normal game.

wtf this is real?

i thought it was just a nerd dream i had?

1351.gif

also buying an xbone for halo 2. Even tho ya know, it's like, nerd shit ya feel me. 

you think the epicenter of greek food is in Oklahoma, I need to know what you are smoking

buying an xbone to play h2 live again crew checking in

CE on live for the first time...

BXR on XBO...

Yes.

If Delivery Pizza cost more than picking it up doesn't that mean the myth that the drivers don't get paid is a lie? I just ordered Pizza and it's 10 bucks for the Pizza but 15 for Delivery. Should i tip?

Anyone ever Delivered Pizza's?

If Delivery Pizza cost more than picking it up doesn't that mean the myth that the drivers don't get paid is a lie? I just ordered Pizza and it's 10 bucks for the Pizza but 15 for Delivery. Should i tip?

Anyone ever Delivered Pizza's?

http://tipthepizzaguy.com/