Rocker

OT Thread of OT

I don't have a girl. I won't be caged.

I'm 23 and I got shafted and ended up paying 1300 but I also bought an express appointment.

I just signed the papers for a vasectomy. I fkn finally committed n I'm finna bust mad nuts and get the hood rat diseases my bitches be carrying 

Joke on you doofus I'm the reason they have them diseases. My dick is like. Chemical weaponry

It's no Mexico under the table shit. One of my best friends found me a really good doctor he's friends with. Just going without a favor from the homie and I'd be waiting like 2 months just to get the call to schedule.

As long as I'm shootin blanks I'll be happy

Damn bro, I don't expect you to want kids at 23, I know I didn't, and still don't at 28... but who knows what happens when we are pushing 40, I just don't want to close the door on a choice I'm clearly not ready to make a yes or no decision on.

Then again, you could always adopt.

I'm so against having a kid, I'd rather have safe sex damn near 100% of the time than fuck up once. I have a folder in my file cabinet with more than a shameful amount of receipts for scrambled baby.

I was a nerd ass dude til I was like 19 and after I finally grew into myself, gained some confidence, and had stacks of skrilla I kinda turned into man whore, as my mother always says. Also if you knew me you'd know I'm not fit to be parent, and most of the people that know me(me included) would say that I'm not even on a path towards parenthood. The hoods of America have a problem with underage parents or just generally people who aren't capable of raising a kid. I'm def the second part and I ain't finna pollute the nation with my seed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bro you have no idea. I don't really mention most of my shenanigans, I'm even worse IRL if I'm serious. My life has been weird. 15 year old me would be so surprised by the shit I've been apart off/caused...

Yeah ya can get it reversed. But I can't tell ya I ain't doin it unless they also give you gold balls.

Reversing it is far more complicated than having the procedure done in the first place.  That's why so many doctors will make you wait like 2 months to make absolutely sure you're ready to go through with it.

Not having kids is the best though.  It's just me and all my money.

I'm so alone

Having this little man was the best thing that ever happened to me.

MdoQp3m.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

Lives in Colorado

Wild jersey

wat

Born n raised playing puck in MN boi

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have intentions of living my ghetto rich life for a long time. You have any idea how awkward hotrails are in front of a kid. C'mon

• Upvote (+1) 1

I will never, ever understand guys who go to the gym just to do squats and bench. 

They don't shred down, they don't do anything athletic, they just squat and bench and wear hoodies and burp creatine. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's wrong with just doing compound lifts?

If you only squat, bench, deadlift, military press, and do pullups you're hitting everything you need to do.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I will never, ever understand guys who go to the gym just to do squats and bench.

They don't shred down, they don't do anything athletic, they just squat and bench and wear hoodies and burp creatine.

Those two and deadlift hits just about everything in the body, nothing wrong with that. It's an easy way to get generally stronger

What's wrong with just doing compound lifts?

If you only squat, bench, deadlift, military press, and do pullups you're hitting everything you need to do.

Those two and deadlift hits just about everything in the body, nothing wrong with that. It's an easy way to get generally stronger

I simply don't understand the mentality behind going balls-to-the-wall on two or three lifts, but still looking like a chub. 

I simply don't understand the mentality behind going balls-to-the-wall on two or three lifts, but still looking like a chub.

Some people just wanna get stronger and don't care about the cut. Especially for competition lifting, nothing wrong with that