Rocker

OT Thread of OT

I do work, I go to university and college, as well as volunteering for underprivileged children in a near by city, which costs me around a third of my weekly income to do, the rest is going towards a down payment for a house for me and my girlfriend when I finish my degree.

My Brother is older then me, plus why would I want to beat my brother when I can find better solutions?

Well, if I were you I would immediately stop helping those minority children.  They will go on to live insignificant lives no matter how much you help them.  By doing so you'll not only gain more time for yourself and your spouse, but also enjoy increased financial security which in turn also allows you improved internet connections for the world of gaming interfaces.

I'll also add that your brother is a classic case of basement dwelling manchild and most likely a m'lady type.  Does he wear a fedora and trenchcoat in the evenings?  He's obviously harvesting off your parents hard work, pounding through cases of mountain dew and needs to mature to the point of personal freedom.  I'd certainly take Scalzo's advice on that particular situation.  Maybe start taking mma classes or something.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well, if I were you I would immediately stop helping those minority children. They will go on to live insignificant lives no matter how much you help them. By doing so you'll not only gain more time for yourself and your spouse, but also enjoy increased financial security which in turn also allows you improved internet connections for the world of gaming interfaces.

I'll also add that your brother is a classic case of basement dwelling manchild and most likely a m'lady type. Does he wear a fedora and trenchcoat in the evenings? He's obviously harvesting off your parents hard work, pounding through cases of mountain dew and needs to mature to the point of personal freedom. I'd certainly take Scalzo's advice on that particular situation. Maybe start taking mma classes or something.

Im doing the volunteering to help my main job that is a football (soccor) coach, it doesn't matter how much money I have I won't be able to improve my internet, I have the money and that's why I'm wondering of it's worth paying for a second phone line and broadband, which will cost around £500 a year ($600) just to play games without lag in the very few odd hours a week I can game.

In terms of my brother, he doesn't wear a hat or have a neck beard, but he is in a rock band managed by 1980's band white snake, he is also a lecturer. I don't think you understand how hard it is to get onto the property ladder in the uk.

When I log on for my annual post and see Cypres now has a kid...

rAFP13z.gif

that + I can't even remember the names of the various forum reiterations that preceded THC.

Well yeah you'd be boppin his noggin while he tries to lift you and random shit laying around

I miss shit posting photoshops of that mod krillin with fleshlights

Don't we all

MSQvOlG.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sweet baby Jesus Scalzo...talk about getting hit with a wave of nostalgia. Can't believe this thread is still somewhat alive and well. Congrats Cyp! Are you still out in Colorado? The wife and I moved out to Denver last April.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sweet baby Jesus Scalzo...talk about getting hit with a wave of nostalgia. Can't believe this thread is still somewhat alive and well. Congrats Cyp! Are you still out in Colorado? The wife and I moved out to Denver last April.

Thx bro!

Yeah, out in CO still.  I live on the western slope in the central mountains.  

How you liking Denver?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Happy drug abuse day. Also columbine. And Hitler. And probably other stuff.

Oh lawd Cypress procreated?

Congrats and please tell me how the sex process was.  Like the having sex part.  In detail.

Oh lawd Cypress procreated?

Congrats and please tell me how the sex process was. Like the having sex part. In detail.

Like throwin a hotdog down a hallway bro. My wifes a fkn whore slut.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just signed the papers for a vasectomy. I fkn finally committed n I'm finna bust mad nuts

• Upvote (+1) 3

1 - How old are you?  I can't find a doctor who doesn't want to try and talk me out of it

2 - How much, if you're comfortable with saying, will it cost you?

1 - How old are you? I can't find a doctor who doesn't want to try and talk me out of it

2 - How much, if you're comfortable with saying, will it cost you?

U cant get your hand preggers bro

• Upvote (+1) 3