Rocker

OT Thread of OT

Job is awesome man. Since joining I've been lucky enough to work on some massive projects. Art directed and designed the launch campaign of the PS4Pro in EU/Aus, the new Wipeout remaster, a game that's not been revealed yet but is crazy good and a shitload of VR things. It's an amazing feeling seeing my stuff out there already, working with some sickeningly talented guys here.

Also, free games and get to play on VR / PS4 whenever we want is kinda cool too... Def still in London, office is based in Soho (not far from where we went for drinks!) and no plans to move any time soon.

The dream

Honestly man that sounds unreal. I'm in a film + tv production course atm but the goal is to use/transfer my video editing skills to end up in the game industry somehow

• Upvote (+1) 1

Job is awesome man. Since joining I've been lucky enough to work on some massive projects. Art directed and designed the launch campaign of the PS4Pro in EU/Aus, the new Wipeout remaster, a game that's not been revealed yet but is crazy good and a shitload of VR things. It's an amazing feeling seeing my stuff out there already, working with some sickeningly talented guys here.

Also, free games and get to play on VR / PS4 whenever we want is kinda cool too... Def still in London, office is based in Soho (not far from where we went for drinks!) and no plans to move any time soon.

How's it going with you mate, what's new?

Sounds amazing bro and congrats on the new gig!  anything similar to the movie grandmas boy?   ;)

btw, if you need some gfx pointers, you know who to ask as I've always been a bit more talented than you.  

things are good over here.  new house, new wife and baby due on sunday :)  shit's about to get real!

• Upvote (+1) 3

The dream

Honestly man that sounds unreal. I'm in a film + tv production course atm but the goal is to use/transfer my video editing skills to end up in the game industry somehow

Definitely mate. It's 100% transferable skills too - we've got a few freelance film editors / motion graphics guys in the team who jump between Films / Ads / Games pretty seamlessy. You'd def be in a good place for it!

Sounds amazing bro and congrats on the new gig!  anything similar to the movie grandmas boy?   ;)

btw, if you need some gfx pointers, you know who to ask as I've always been a bit more talented than you.  

things are good over here.  new house, new wife and baby due on sunday :)  shit's about to get real!

Ha! I Just had to google that, it's an incredibly accurate depiction of my life right now.

You're so right, if you ever find any time between being AN ACTUAL FUCKING ADULT I'd love some tips. Seriously though, that's incredible - can't believe the baby is here. You better tell us about how it all goes, and when you call him/her Sam.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You seriously can't enjoy that album enough to have it as your avatar...

I don't believe you.

I do like it a lot but I did make it my avatar before it came out

Wife unit gave birth to a fresh murican future NHL prospect last night. Name is Roy Roberts. Kids a stud. Gonna get him on skates next week.

x3wNdua.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

Both your responses started with Jesus. it's not a coincidence.

Legit saw 3 bald eagles on the way to hospital.

Wife unit gave birth to a fresh murican future NHL prospect last night.dan Name is Roy Roberts. Kids a stud. Gonna get him on skates next week.dan

Are you assuming its gender?

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know what they say about big feet.

Big shoes.

Congrats man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wife unit gave birth to a fresh murican future NHL prospect last night. Name is Roy Roberts. Kids a stud. Gonna get him on skates next week.

that is a big ass baby

congrats bro im sure youll be a good father

• Upvote (+1) 1

that is a big ass baby

understatement of the year and its only 3 days in

• Upvote (+1) 2

that is a big ass baby

thanks Box.

and yeah, that pic makes him look bigger than he actually is.  

My internet sucks as i live in the middle nowhere. Best speed i can get is 2.5mbs what would bother me if o didn't have to share it with my brother that is always downloading games on steam and streaming videos,even when he sleeps he has YouTube on in the back ground!! and now my parents have started watching netflix. So I get 0.3mbs and 700ping normally meaning I can't game unless I get lucky and end up a couple of hours in a month when nobody else is on.

I've been looking to move but can't afford ut being a student (it's a scan etc), but could I get a second phone line, then a second internet connection to my house for only me to use?

Would this mean I'll have my own 2.5mbs or would it split it between both connections?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Jeeeeesus we're all getting old.  Cypress having kids?  This is crazy.

excuse me, but we are all his children

• Upvote (+1) 2

My internet sucks as i live in the middle nowhere. Best speed i can get is 2.5mbs what would bother me if o didn't have to share it with my brother that is always downloading games on steam and streaming videos,even when he sleeps he has YouTube on in the back ground!! and now my parents have started watching netflix. So I get 0.3mbs and 700ping normally meaning I can't game unless I get lucky and end up a couple of hours in a month when nobody else is on.

I've been looking to move but can't afford ut being a student (it's a scan etc), but could I get a second phone line, then a second internet connection to my house for only me to use?

Would this mean I'll have my own 2.5mbs or would it split it between both connections?

You should get a job and move out of your parents house. Grow up.

If you cant cut the cord, try giving your brother a nice beating, show him who his boss and start laying down the law. Should be only a matter of time untill he is crippled emotionally and physically fears you, then you will only have to look in his direction for him to know the world of pain thats about to come his way if he doesnt comply with your demands

Or you could go cry to mommy

You should get a job and move out of your parents house. Grow up.

If you cant cut the cord, try giving your brother a nice beating, show him who his boss and start laying down the law. Should be only a matter of time untill he is crippled emotionally and physically fears you, then you will only have to look in his direction for him to know the world of pain thats about to come his way if he doesnt comply with your demands

Or you could go cry to mommy

I do work, I go to university and college, as well as volunteering for underprivileged children in a near by city, which costs me around a third of my weekly income to do, the rest is going towards a down payment for a house for me and my girlfriend when I finish my degree.

My Brother is older then me, plus why would I want to beat my brother when I can find better solutions?