Rocker

OT Thread of OT

Hello fellow OT'ers. Long time. How has everyone been doing?

So it's no longer Fatal.  That's good to hear.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah bro. Possible mvc reboot. Possible remaster/upgrade of umvc3 for the current consoles.

I've never got proper into a fighting game but I think I'd finally hop on board for a new MvC. Hopefully gets announced tomorrow

I've never got proper into a fighting game but I think I'd finally hop on board for a new MvC. Hopefully gets announced tomorrow

i was the same way but mvc3 just clicked. I've never been much of a vidya game person in general, but mvc showed me the light. I'm a little worried about the rumor saying no x-men characters will be in the potential new game tho. Goddamn you Disney. Goddamn you.

Saturday should be interesting. I'd honestly be happy enough w/ a umvc3 remaster for ps4

I thought the Nintendo 64 was still the worlds most powerful console. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

He lives

Yeah. Head under the sand for a fair while since joining Sony, keeping the fact that I only own an XBone on the down-low.

I thought the Nintendo 64 was still the worlds most powerful console. 

It will always be that way in my heart.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did ps4 get subtitles for its online players? would be great for you two, since people could finally know what the hell youre saying.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I should of bought a ps4 and not this xbone, only really play destiny and ps4 has exclusives.

Silly me thinking halo will be fun again for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How have u tool belts not grown out of the video game phase of your lives yet?

I blew up my xbow 5 years ago w/ a tannerite bomb.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not a phase, it's who I am dad.

But for real I never really get a chance too play now anyway, once in a while.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wish i met up with you Paul when went for a pint Sam. I'm also in London now.  Just told Sam we should meet up too have 1 or 10 beers. Well I said "lets get fucked up" but yeah.. haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

tell me bout the new job.

still in London?

Job is awesome man. Since joining I've been lucky enough to work on some massive projects. Art directed and designed the launch campaign of the PS4Pro in EU/Aus, the new Wipeout remaster, a game that's not been revealed yet but is crazy good and a shitload of VR things. It's an amazing feeling seeing my stuff out there already, working with some sickeningly talented guys here.

Also, free games and get to play on VR / PS4 whenever we want is kinda cool too... Def still in London, office is based in Soho (not far from where we went for drinks!) and no plans to move any time soon.

How's it going with you mate, what's new?

I wish i met up with you Paul when went for a pint Sam. I'm also in London now.  Just told Sam we should meet up too have 1 or 10 beers. Well I said "lets get fucked up" but yeah.. haha.

Damn straight! I think a 'let's get fucked up' is the only sensible option.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder if I can get away with putting a ps4 in my pocket when I come too the building you're in.