Rocker

OT Thread of OT

went 2 portugal was p cool

rdV1sD9.jpg

Glad to hear u had a good time Box... now do some bicep curls before a strong breeze rips your arm off.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Glad to hear u had a good time Box... now do some bicep curls before a strong breeze rips your arm off.

say it to my face bitch youll regret it!! i will literally destroy u

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk if anyone remembers me from the mlg forums, I used to frequent ot, anime, asoiaf, and Harry Potter threads.i do recognize a few of you here. it's been a while since I've played halo or lurked the forums. Life happens, between having my daughter working full time and school there hasn't been much time for this. I'm finally at a point where things have slowed down. Anywho my gt is asoiaf bran if you guys want to run some customs or matchmaking or whatever

oh shit. Whats your twitter fam.

oh shit. Whats your twitter fam.

im probably moving to boston soon

3 more weeks and ya boi ain't a felon no more. Excited to be considered a person again. 

Bout 1.5 years ago my house got raided and they tried to get me for distribution of CDS. But luckily due to shitty detective work and me not keeping my bulk at my place they only got me for possession within 1000 feet of a school. 2 months in county, 5 months of probation with stupid conditions, curfew, daily phone check ins and color drug tests, and about 15k in lawyer/court fees and I get it reduced to a deferred misdemeanor. Ya Boi is pretty hyped.

My depression right now is severe. Shot a massive trophy mule buck this morning w/ my black powder rifle. Once in a lifetime buck out here... 7x7 rack. Hit it high and rolled it... it took off and i tracked it for three hours, lost the blood trail and nvr found it. Cant fucking believe it. Thing is fkn coyote food now when it coulda been a badass shoulder mount in my garage. FUCK

That's what happens when you suck cock like it's going out of style.

Funny u say that... Literally just wiped seamen off my left butt cheek and chin.

Damn. You getting a job up here? 

no im going to bum off of u do u have a spare bed

I've been gone a long time.

How's life everyone?

giphy.gif