Rocker

OT Thread of OT

Any of you OT dudes still play Vidya games? (changed my tag from Masti//cows say meow btw). I'm usually playing halo 5 on zZunair and SFV on Zunair if you guys are ever online. Oh and I'm grabbing OW on xb1 since I have a trash PC.

Also I miss when this thread was active :(

I only play the Hardcore playlist on the MCC.

I have a bunch of games but still always find my way back to that.

Nah, can't remember the last time I had a proper session apart from bingeing on netflix.

Also, sup.

Nah, can't remember the last time I had a proper session apart from bingeing on netflix.

Also, sup.

my niggа aaaaaaahahah

I threw my xbox in the garbage about 4 years ago.  Don't miss it at all.

I do get down on some vainglory every now and then.

ETA:  high stick to the face the other night in some men's league hockey ;)

pKmAZQv.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

I threw my xbox in the garbage about 4 years ago. Don't miss it at all.

I do get down on some vainglory every now and then.

ETA: high stick to the face the other night in some men's league hockey ;)

pKmAZQv.jpg

teambeyond's paragon of masculinity

I've looked at 1000+ commercial free fonts over the past hour and I can't even tell what looks good and what looks bad anymore

I've looked at 1000+ commercial free fonts over the past hour and I can't even tell what looks good and what looks bad anymore

The trick to know which commercial free fonts are terrible is that they all are.

my niggа aaaaaaahahah

aaaaaaaahhhhh. my man!

PS I wish I had a 10th of the level of masculinity Paul has in one single follicle of beard hair.

The trick to know which commercial free fonts are terrible is that they all are.

Some of them look really good and say "100% free" on them, then you click into it and the author has "only for personal use!" in the description ;__; make up yer fkn mind there m8

Also you'd be the man to ask, but the reason I'm looking for a font in the first place is to replace the one I'm using in my youtube videos right now. Basically I'm not making any money whatsoever from any of this but I imagine its not exactly great practice to continue using this font in my avatar/intro like I am

Am I right in thinking I should get a new one from here on out even if I'm not making any money?

Some of them look really good and say "100% free" on them, then you click into it and the author has "only for personal use!" in the description ;__; make up yer fkn mind there m8

Also you'd be the man to ask, but the reason I'm looking for a font in the first place is to replace the one I'm using in my youtube videos right now. Basically I'm not making any money whatsoever from any of this but I imagine its not exactly great practice to continue using this font in my avatar/intro like I am

Am I right in thinking I should get a new one from here on out even if I'm not making any money?

Whilst I could be all sanctimonious, honestly I wouldn't worry about it unless you get a cease-and-desist from the original type creator / foundry.

In 6 years of farting about with fonts i've only ever been called up on it once, and that was for a typekit my agency had actually paid for...

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, the sexorcist finally got banned?

@cypress; that's a beatuy. Been fortunate enough to only take a couple wacks to the face over the years, no cuts or bruises.

Just lost an uncle. He was in a long-term relationship and he seemed happy when I last saw him, but I had no idea what he was actually going through.

hit up uncle ike's pot shop its great

DUDE WEED LMAO

• Downvote (-1) 1