Rocker

OT Thread of OT

Animal activist. Lmfao. You turds are about as far from reality as the Kardashians.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals.

That reminds me, I have to get my 6lbs. of chicken ready for the Crock Pot.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

McKeever eats cock meat sandwiches every day, dont believe his lies

Be nice. McKeevers husband probably takes offense to that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Right, because a creature that has the intelligence of a 4-year-old child having its insides burned out so you can enjoy a meal is hilarious. 

• Downvote (-1) 3

Animal activist. Lmfao. You turds are about as far from reality as the Kardashians.

1. Albert Einstein The greatest scientist of the 20th century, widely regarded as one of the most brilliant thinkers of all time. On vegetarianism, he said: “Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.” “Our task must be to [widen] our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” And the day he became a vegetarian, he wrote in his diary: “So I am living without fats, without meat, without fish, but am feeling quite well this way. It always seems to me that man was not born to be a carnivore.”

2. Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci. He has been described as the archetype of the Renaissance Man, the polymath, is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived. A painter, sculptor, architect, musician, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, geologist, cartographer, botanist, and writer.

“I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.” - This quote attributed Da Vinci may be falsely attributed but there are others examples indicating his vegetarianism. "It appears from Corsali's letter [Andrea Corsali's letter to Giuliano de' Medici] that Leonardo ate no meat, but lived entirely on vegetables, thus forestalling modern vegetarians by several centuries." - Eugene Muntz, Leonardo da Vinci: Artist, Thinker, and Man of Science, 1898 "...The mere idea of permitting the existence of unnecessary suffering, still more that of taking life, was abhorrent to [Da Vinci].

Vasari tells, as an instance of his love for animals, how when in Florence he passed places where birds were sold he would frequently take them from their cages with his own hand, and having paid the sellers the price that was asked would let them fly away in the air, thus giving them back their liberty." - Edward MacCurdy, The Mind of Leonardo da Vinci, 1928 "If man wants freedom, why keep birds and animals in cages" Truly man is the king of beats for his brutality exceeds them. We live by the death of others, We are burial places." - Leonardo Da vinci

3. Sir Isaac Newton. “The father of physics.” Credited for formulating the laws of motion and a credit for being the greatest scientist that ever lived. Isaac was said to have praised a vegetable diet. Isaac had a deep compassion for animals. "Absention from cruelty to animals as a moral command is almost on par with love thy neighbour." In his book Vegetable Diet: As Sanctioned by Medical Men and by Experience in All Ages (1869), Dr. William A. Alcott writes the following about Newton:

"This distinguished philosopher and mathematician is said to have abstained rigorously, at times, from all but purely vegetable food, and from all drinks but water; and it is also stated that some of his important labors were performed at these seasons of strict temperance. While writing his treatise on Optics, it is said he confined himself entirely to bread, with a little sack and water; and I have no doubt that his remarkable equanimity of temper, and that government of his animal appetites, through, for which he was so distinguished to the last hour of his life, were owing, in no small degree, to his habits of rigid temperance (p. 191)."

4. Nicola Tesla. Tesla's genius was light years ahead of his time. His numerous inventions including the AC (alternating current) electrical system, helped pave the way to power modern civilization. Einstein was once asked how it felt to be the smartest man alive. Einstein's reply was "I don't know, you'll have to ask Nikola Tesla." Regarding the benefits of vegetarianism he wrote: "On general principles the raising of cattle as a means of providing food is objectionable. It is certainly preferable to raise vegetables, and I think, therefore, that vegetarianism is a commendable departure from the established barbarian habit. That we can subsist on plant food and perform our work even to advantage is not a theory but a well-demonstrated fact. Many races living almost exclusively on vegetables are of superior physique and strength. There is no doubt that some plant food, such as oatmeal, is more economical than meat, and superior to it in regard to both mechanical and mental performance. Such food, moreover, taxes our digestive organs decidedly less, and in making us more contented and sociable, produces an amount of good difficult to estimate. In view of these facts every effort should be made to stop the wanton, cruel slaughter of animals, which must be destructive to our morals."

5. Thomas Edison. Considered one of the greatest inventors in history. He wrote: “[Vegetarianism has a] powerful influence upon the mind and its action, as well as upon the health and vigor of the body. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages.”

6. Pythagoras As early as 500 BCE, Greek philosopher and mathematician Pythagoras promoted benevolence among all species and followed what could be described as a vegetarian diet." He is widely acknowledged as being the first Universal genius. "Human beings, stop desecrating your bodies with impious foodstuffs. There are crops; there are apples weighing down the branches; and ripening grapes on the vines; there are flavorsome herbs; and those that can be rendered mild and gentle over the flames; and you do not lack flowing milk; or honey fragrant from the flowering thyme. The earth, prodigal of its wealth, supplies you with gentle sustenance, and offers you food without killing or shedding blood." - Pythagoras To be a Pythagorean in ancient times was considered to be vegetarian.

7. Plato Plato was a student of Pythagoras and ardently spoke about vegetarianism. Socrates, a student of Plato, was a vegetarian who taught that virtue was based on knowledge. He speaks passionately for a world without the consumption of meat in 'Plato's Republic'... Excerpt from Plato's Republic "Socrates: Would this habit of eating animals not require that we slaughter animals that we knew as individuals, and in whose eyes we could gaze and see ourselves reflected, only a few hours before our meal? Glaucon: This habit would require that of us. Socrates: Wouldn’t this [knowledge of our role in turning a being into a thing] hinder us in achieving happiness? Glaucon: It could so hinder us in our quest for happiness. Socrates: If we pursue our habit of eating animals, and if our neighbor follows a similar path, will we not have need to go to war against our neighbor to secure greater pasturage, because ours will not be enough to sustain us, and our neighbor will have a similar need to wage war on us for the same reason? Glaucon: We would be so compelled. Socrates: Would not these facts prevent us from achieving happiness, and therefore the conditions necessary to the building of a just society, if we pursue a desire to eat animals? Glaucon: Yes, they would so prevent us." All the great students of Pythagoras (Plato, Socrates, Leo Tolstoy were vegetarien for reasons which were not merely physical but metaphysical). This idea is inherient within the philosphies of Platonism. "In truth, without humanity, a virtue which comprehends all virtues, the name of philosopher would be little deserved." Isaac Newton is recorded to have eaten vegetables and broth when he was an old man, but there is nothing to indicate that he was a conscious vegetarian during the early and middle years.

8. Sir Francis Bacon. Credited for the Scientific Method. "In his Secret Destiny of America, Manly Hall, Bacon's most understanding modern scholar, refers to the appearance in America, prior to the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776, of a mysterious Rosicrucian philosopher, a strict vegetarian who ate only foods that grew above the ground, who was a friend and teacher of Franklin and Washington and who seemed to have played an important role in the founding of the new republic. Why most historians failed to mention him is a puzzle, for that he existed is a certainty." Other notable geniuses are Benjamin Franklin, Plutarch, Vincent Van Gogh and Mark Twain.....yep, they were all vegeniuses.

“One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them," Martin Luther King Jr

• Downvote (-1) 3

Right, because a creature that has the intelligence of a 4-year-old child having its insides burned out so you can enjoy a meal is hilarious. 

i don't know any 4 year olds that eat their own shit

i hope you are trolling

being against animal abuse is fine but you're delusional if you think people are evil for eating meat 

and Einstein married his cousin bro

all of those people you just cited have their own serious issues but lets ignore that cause veganism 

i don't know any 4 year olds that eat their own shit

i hope you are trolling

being against animal abuse is fine but you're delusional if you think people are evil for eating meat 

and Einstein married his cousin bro

all of those people you just cited have their own serious issues but lets ignore that cause veganism 

Who doesn't have issues? Who's called anyone evil?

Pigs never sleep where they shit. They roll around in mud because it protects their skin.

Beating a dog is animal abuse but chucking a pig into boiling water is fine because you like the way they taste? What kind of logic is this?

If a superior Alien race landed on this planet and decided to enslave and murder you because they loved the way you tasted, how would that make you feel? Would you want someone to fight for your freedom if you were incapable of doing so?

"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other," Pythagoras

To the people negging and making fun of the issue, know this - if it was YOU in those trucks being sent to slaughter, I'd be outside doing the same thing.

I SAID PIGS EAT SHIT

NO 4 YEAR OLD I KNOW EATS SHIT

If a superior Alien race landed on this planet and decided to enslave and murder you because they loved the way you tasted, how would that make you feel? Would you want someone to fight for your freedom if you were incapable of doing so?

the funny thing is you legitimately think this is a reasonable analogy 

Beating a dog is animal abuse but chucking a pig into boiling water is fine because you like the way they taste? What kind of logic is this?

correct because a dog is a beast of burden, they've been domesticated for over 20 thousand years and serve a function beneficial to mankind 

pigs beneath us on the food chain, dogs aren't

To the people negging and making fun of the issue, know this - if it was YOU in those trucks being sent to slaughter, I'd be outside doing the same thing.

we aren't though, and that isn't even close to the same thing as butchering livestock 

have fun wasting your life fighting a losing and wrong battle! thanks for being against animal abuse tho!

there are many unpretty realities of life, this is one of them, accept it, not everything is rainbows and teddy bears 

• Upvote (+1) 1

7. Plato Plato was a student of Pythagoras and ardently spoke about vegetarianism. Socrates, a student of Plato, was a vegetarian who taught that virtue was based on knowledge. He speaks passionately for a world without the consumption of meat in 'Plato's Republic'... Excerpt from Plato's Republic "Socrates: Would this habit of eating animals not require that we slaughter animals that we knew as individuals, and in whose eyes we could gaze and see ourselves reflected, only a few hours before our meal? Glaucon: This habit would require that of us. Socrates: Wouldn’t this [knowledge of our role in turning a being into a thing] hinder us in achieving happiness? Glaucon: It could so hinder us in our quest for happiness. Socrates: If we pursue our habit of eating animals, and if our neighbor follows a similar path, will we not have need to go to war against our neighbor to secure greater pasturage, because ours will not be enough to sustain us, and our neighbor will have a similar need to wage war on us for the same reason? Glaucon: We would be so compelled. Socrates: Would not these facts prevent us from achieving happiness, and therefore the conditions necessary to the building of a just society, if we pursue a desire to eat animals? Glaucon: Yes, they would so prevent us." All the great students of Pythagoras (Plato, Socrates, Leo Tolstoy were vegetarien for reasons which were not merely physical but metaphysical). This idea is inherient within the philosphies of Platonism. "In truth, without humanity, a virtue which comprehends all virtues, the name of philosopher would be little deserved." Isaac Newton is recorded to have eaten vegetables and broth when he was an old man, but there is nothing to indicate that he was a conscious vegetarian during the early and middle years.

lol! so many errors in this bullshit. first things first, Plato a student of Pythagoras?? Socrates a student of Plato?? LOL! this shit is fucking middle school knowledge yo. & virtue is based on a lot more than just knowledge, and it is in Plato's dialogues that virtue is primarily defined. also, this "quote" from Republic is either horribly/hilariously mistranslated & taken completely out of context in order to twist it into some vegetarian nonsense, or just simply nonexistent. maybe you should actually read Republic before copy & pasting this garbage as a source to strengthen your argument. & just so you know, Socrates was a mouthpiece used by Plato in Republic lol. in general, to read the practice of vegetrianism in ancient philosophy as an animal rights thing is completely misguided. something tells me you've never actually studied ancient philosophy tho

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's called the food chain you fucking dweeb

Might as well have lions not eat kid zebras

I just got my bull elk, doe, buck, big horn sheep and bear tags for next fall.

Literally loading up my custom 10/22 suppressed bull barrel rifle to go massacre some prairie dogs with a 12 pack of Budweiser right now and I might go turkey hunting tomorrow.

I am 100% not joking either you hippy ******

ETA: here's some of my animal slayers. Hundreds of beautiful animals have died from these rifles. Maybe thousands

http://i.imgur.com/URxqmZA.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

1. Albert Einstein The greatest scientist of the 20th century, widely regarded as one of the most brilliant thinkers of all time. On vegetarianism, he said: “Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.” “Our task must be to [widen] our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” And the day he became a vegetarian, he wrote in his diary: “So I am living without fats, without meat, without fish, but am feeling quite well this way. It always seems to me that man was not born to be a carnivore.”

2. Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci. He has been described as the archetype of the Renaissance Man, the polymath, is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived. A painter, sculptor, architect, musician, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, geologist, cartographer, botanist, and writer.

“I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.” - This quote attributed Da Vinci may be falsely attributed but there are others examples indicating his vegetarianism. "It appears from Corsali's letter [Andrea Corsali's letter to Giuliano de' Medici] that Leonardo ate no meat, but lived entirely on vegetables, thus forestalling modern vegetarians by several centuries." - Eugene Muntz, Leonardo da Vinci: Artist, Thinker, and Man of Science, 1898 "...The mere idea of permitting the existence of unnecessary suffering, still more that of taking life, was abhorrent to [Da Vinci].

Vasari tells, as an instance of his love for animals, how when in Florence he passed places where birds were sold he would frequently take them from their cages with his own hand, and having paid the sellers the price that was asked would let them fly away in the air, thus giving them back their liberty." - Edward MacCurdy, The Mind of Leonardo da Vinci, 1928 "If man wants freedom, why keep birds and animals in cages" Truly man is the king of beats for his brutality exceeds them. We live by the death of others, We are burial places." - Leonardo Da vinci

3. Sir Isaac Newton. “The father of physics.” Credited for formulating the laws of motion and a credit for being the greatest scientist that ever lived. Isaac was said to have praised a vegetable diet. Isaac had a deep compassion for animals. "Absention from cruelty to animals as a moral command is almost on par with love thy neighbour." In his book Vegetable Diet: As Sanctioned by Medical Men and by Experience in All Ages (1869), Dr. William A. Alcott writes the following about Newton:

"This distinguished philosopher and mathematician is said to have abstained rigorously, at times, from all but purely vegetable food, and from all drinks but water; and it is also stated that some of his important labors were performed at these seasons of strict temperance. While writing his treatise on Optics, it is said he confined himself entirely to bread, with a little sack and water; and I have no doubt that his remarkable equanimity of temper, and that government of his animal appetites, through, for which he was so distinguished to the last hour of his life, were owing, in no small degree, to his habits of rigid temperance (p. 191)."

4. Nicola Tesla. Tesla's genius was light years ahead of his time. His numerous inventions including the AC (alternating current) electrical system, helped pave the way to power modern civilization. Einstein was once asked how it felt to be the smartest man alive. Einstein's reply was "I don't know, you'll have to ask Nikola Tesla." Regarding the benefits of vegetarianism he wrote: "On general principles the raising of cattle as a means of providing food is objectionable. It is certainly preferable to raise vegetables, and I think, therefore, that vegetarianism is a commendable departure from the established barbarian habit. That we can subsist on plant food and perform our work even to advantage is not a theory but a well-demonstrated fact. Many races living almost exclusively on vegetables are of superior physique and strength. There is no doubt that some plant food, such as oatmeal, is more economical than meat, and superior to it in regard to both mechanical and mental performance. Such food, moreover, taxes our digestive organs decidedly less, and in making us more contented and sociable, produces an amount of good difficult to estimate. In view of these facts every effort should be made to stop the wanton, cruel slaughter of animals, which must be destructive to our morals."

5. Thomas Edison. Considered one of the greatest inventors in history. He wrote: “[Vegetarianism has a] powerful influence upon the mind and its action, as well as upon the health and vigor of the body. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages.”

6. Pythagoras As early as 500 BCE, Greek philosopher and mathematician Pythagoras promoted benevolence among all species and followed what could be described as a vegetarian diet." He is widely acknowledged as being the first Universal genius. "Human beings, stop desecrating your bodies with impious foodstuffs. There are crops; there are apples weighing down the branches; and ripening grapes on the vines; there are flavorsome herbs; and those that can be rendered mild and gentle over the flames; and you do not lack flowing milk; or honey fragrant from the flowering thyme. The earth, prodigal of its wealth, supplies you with gentle sustenance, and offers you food without killing or shedding blood." - Pythagoras To be a Pythagorean in ancient times was considered to be vegetarian.

8. Sir Francis Bacon. Credited for the Scientific Method. "In his Secret Destiny of America, Manly Hall, Bacon's most understanding modern scholar, refers to the appearance in America, prior to the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776, of a mysterious Rosicrucian philosopher, a strict vegetarian who ate only foods that grew above the ground, who was a friend and teacher of Franklin and Washington and who seemed to have played an important role in the founding of the new republic. Why most historians failed to mention him is a puzzle, for that he existed is a certainty." Other notable geniuses are Benjamin Franklin, Plutarch, Vincent Van Gogh and Mark Twain.....yep, they were all vegeniuses.

“One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them," Martin Luther King Jr

Albert Einstein was a physicist that did some differential geometry, the fuck does he know about animals and shit brah

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why most historians failed to mention him is a puzzle, for that he existed is a certainty." Other notable geniuses are Benjamin Franklin, Plutarch, Vincent Van Gogh and Mark Twain.....yep, they were all vegeniuses.

Ive never seen Vaginas spelled like that before

• Upvote (+1) 3

my brothers sending me some weed, havent smoked in years im pretty hyped

im a wage slave accountant now btw guys

• Upvote (+1) 3

theres nothing wrong with hunting as long as u give animals a clean death btw its a lot better than slaughterhouses which i have a bit of an ethical issue w/. meat is too tasty to stop eating it because of that tho

hey just so you know I watch youtube videos of you on the mainstage so I can masterbate more easily.

good luck with accounting

#FreBox all over again