Rocker

OT Thread of OT

still planning on studying film?

grand so far, 2 months have flown by. good mix of field and office work. 

still trying to find a place close by to live

Nice, hopefully you're not looking too long. As for college I have my cao application up and I just have to sort out the course list by febuary. Its a toss up between film&tv, multimedia, and some sort of software development.

For those of you who remember me (mlg '08 kid), my flatmate locked in a xbox one. What games should I get? Been off this shit for over a year.

Halo 5 really is pretty great but honestly Sunset Overdrive is the most fun I've had with my Xbox One. If you're a fan of Ratchet & Clank (and even if you aren't) I'd def give it a look.

When did the HGD section of this forum become the same 4 people replying to every comment talking about nothing?

• Upvote (+1) 1

And every kid in college are some of the dumbest piles of garbage the world has ever seen, especially now with college professors feeding kids the shit they do. The very fact we have kids protesting for free college and $15 per-hour jobs shows how little they understand something like economics and blame the EVIL 1% for not giving them hand outs. The bar on college education has been lowered so badly it's almost useless. This is the future of our country?

I never served and never wanted to because I couldn't handle being away from friends and family. I don't have the heart or strength to do it. But unlike these college kids you think are oh so in touch, I don't spit in the face of our troops. calling them coward sheep to the rich, and support everything they do so I can sit my ass in a chair and compete in Halo. That does not mean as an observer and somebody who knows their history I don't know what I am talking about. Getting rid of the middle east is what we have to do to stop their horseshit. The pen is only mightier than the sword but only if the pens work.

These people are too irrational at this point. You can't deal with people who carry that much hate and want to strap themselves to the teeth just for a goal to kill and injuring as many people as possible just because we like being free. What then will you be saying in the awful event you or your family is affected by an attack? (and lets hope none of us here have to go through that)

9/11 was years ago, and they're bound to strike again, and thanks to our incompetent boarders, Paris is probably just a paper cut compared to their plan on America, and the attack on Paris was pretty fucking significant. We know they're already here. It's just a matter of time. The worst part is, it could have been prevented had Bush actually tried to put an end to all of this but just wanted to pray, talk mumbo jumbo, and jerk off in Iraq. 

Your avatar / Name and Status tell me that you're a little dweeb with pencil dick syndrome.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How's everyone been in MLG land?

Cypress has been busy as fk dominating hard lately. Miss all u peeps and hope everyone is well. been a minute since i said hi so i thought i'd swing by.

Rambles... When you coming to visit??? I did my part, you're up!

• Upvote (+1) 2

All work and no play makes Rambles a dull boy.

@@Cypress one day soon my man, good to hear you're still smashing it as per. Planning next year's excursions last week actually. So far got Scotland, Germany, France, Denmark and Japan pencilled in. Gunna be a busy one!

Also, I went to Burma recently which was fucking amazing:

TlxAzRg.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

You suck at traveling. Colorado > all of the terrible places you decided to visit

I now convinced that you just randomly throw darts at a map, because there is no logic behind your life choices.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You suck at traveling. Colorado > all of the terrible places you decided to visit

I am now convinced that you just randomly throw darts at a map, because there is no logic behind these terrible life choices.

I suggest that you cancel whatever plans you have. And choose the right answer

I am now convinced that you just randomly throw darts at a map, because there is no logic behind these terrible life choices.

I suggest that you cancel whatever plans you have. And choose the right answer

HA! Jokes on you I have no power here. And you know, the dartboard thing isn't actually that far off.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your avatar / Name and Status tell me that you're a little dweeb with pencil dick syndrome.

Your comment tells me you have zero idea why my name is what it is, why my avatar is what it is, and that you clearly know nothing about me. You seem upset. Let's talk about your problems. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1