Rocker

OT Thread of OT

I did ayahuasca on a mountain in Colorado a few days ago. Completely indescribable.

You guys got any plans for the holidays?

If the snow problem here keeps up, I'll be indoors the entire time, unless there's enough to go snowboarding.

you never brought the whip-its to death grips :(

did a bunch of 'em once my buddy & i got home after the show. you really missed out.

wish i brought my stuff for truth tho just for that line bullshit.

did a bunch of 'em once my buddy & i got home after the show. you really missed out.

wish i brought my stuff for truth tho just for that line bullshit.

how long did you wait in line for them? i think i waited for 2 and a half hours and i was only supposed to wait for 30 minutes because of when doors were supposed to open

Fashion retail is generally shit and this is def the last job I plan on having in it but Liam Cunningham and Rory Mcilroy were in today so thats something I guess

• Upvote (+1) 2

definitely one of the worst to have this time of the year

Its Brown Thomas aswell so 90% of the people I deal with are just extortionately rich wankers. It has only cemented the idea that I'm going back to college next year (mature student application whooo)

Hows your new-ish job going?

For those of you who remember me (mlg '08 kid), my flatmate locked in a xbox one. What games should I get? Been off this shit for over a year. 

For those of you who remember me (mlg '08 kid), my flatmate locked in a xbox one. What games should I get? Been off this shit for over a year. 

I bought an Xbox One during Black Friday 2014.  I finally opened it a few months ago to play MCC since it was "fixed."  Now noone plays anymore since they're moved onto Blops 3 and Halo 5.

I've looked at getting GTA V and Far Cry 4 since they can be had for cheap, but I don't know what else to play.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I bought an Xbox One during Black Friday 2014.  I finally opened it a few months ago to play MCC since it was "fixed."  Now noone plays anymore since they're moved onto Blops 3 and Halo 5.

I've looked at getting GTA V and Far Cry 4 since they can be had for cheap, but I don't know what else to play.  

NHL 16

halo!!!!!

Its Brown Thomas aswell so 90% of the people I deal with are just extortionately rich wankers. It has only cemented the idea that I'm going back to college next year (mature student application whooo)

Hows your new-ish job going?

still planning on studying film?

grand so far, 2 months have flown by. good mix of field and office work. 

still trying to find a place close by to live