Rocker

OT Thread of OT

Yes because all terrorists reside at 123 terrorist street, the middle east. No way anyone currently living anywhere else could have a major problem with you know...the complete destruction of several countries...

I'm really not sure what the plan should be but I'm pretty certain it should not be that one.

i think it is actually you who are out of touch with our age demographic. you do realize that a college campus is one of the most politically active sectors of the nation, right? you do realize that the average person is concerned about the current state of the world, right? unfortunately, you are not a member of this community who thinks logically. quite the opposite, actually. you have proven over and over again, just in these handful of posts, that you are at a huge disconnect with reality.

how many years have you served in the US military?

And every kid in college are some of the dumbest piles of garbage the world has ever seen, especially now with college professors feeding kids the shit they do. The very fact we have kids protesting for free college and $15 per-hour jobs shows how little they understand something like economics and blame the EVIL 1% for not giving them hand outs. The bar on college education has been lowered so badly it's almost useless. This is the future of our country?

I never served and never wanted to because I couldn't handle being away from friends and family. I don't have the heart or strength to do it. But unlike these college kids you think are oh so in touch, I don't spit in the face of our troops. calling them coward sheep to the rich, and support everything they do so I can sit my ass in a chair and compete in Halo. That does not mean as an observer and somebody who knows their history I don't know what I am talking about. Getting rid of the middle east is what we have to do to stop their horseshit. The pen is only mightier than the sword but only if the pens work.

These people are too irrational at this point. You can't deal with people who carry that much hate and want to strap themselves to the teeth just for a goal to kill and injuring as many people as possible just because we like being free. What then will you be saying in the awful event you or your family is affected by an attack? (and lets hope none of us here have to go through that)

9/11 was years ago, and they're bound to strike again, and thanks to our incompetent boarders, Paris is probably just a paper cut compared to their plan on America, and the attack on Paris was pretty fucking significant. We know they're already here. It's just a matter of time. The worst part is, it could have been prevented had Bush actually tried to put an end to all of this but just wanted to pray, talk mumbo jumbo, and jerk off in Iraq. 

shut up humpflung

If you don't want to discuss this, why even bother? This is something people need to talk about. 

Yes because all terrorists reside at 123 terrorist street, the middle east. No way anyone currently living anywhere else could have a major problem with you know...the complete destruction of several countries...

I'm really not sure what the plan should be but I'm pretty certain it should not be that one.

Russia and Israel don't seem to give two shits and even Japan is over their bullshit. Why should we care? Enough isn't being done at the moment and our leaders are too distracted by the damn election already. America needs to either get out there and do something quick, or we need to strap our boarders, roll up the red carpet, and box ourselves in.  My 2 cent. I know beyond isn't super political forum going, but I need somewhere to dump my frustration with this Paris BS. Beyond is family. 

All in all, I'm just pissed people, and you should be too. 

Thats the issue though, you're so pissed that you're letting your emotion get the better of your judgement. Everyone would love if it was as easy as simply making all the bad guys disappear, but not only will bombing the middle east not do that, it will also kill many innocent people as well as cause many people from other nations to also resent "the west".

Everyone is obviously pissed at the situation but you still have to look at the whole thing rationally. The mass killing of everyone in the middle east is just a bad idea no matter how you spin it

Were you sSynyster back in like 2009? Just saw you on my friends list.

Bruh!!! :lol:

Hows the controller business??

Shit pisses me off. 1000's of years dealing with the middle east and we still dont get it. Level the fucking middle east or they won't fucking stop! Howard Stern said it best. Why risk our way of life? Bomb the terrorist and the countries that harbor them. We should be sick of this by now after all the bs that these people drag into others lives destroying many of them along the way. They won't stop until they're dead. These people are irrational. You can't deal with them.

You're a good dude so don't get mad at me when I say this

Life isn't that black and white, you can't just indiscriminately wipe people off the map, Isis is going to get fuxked don't worry, the kid gloves are gonna come off

But people in the Middle East are literally the same people who live down the street from you, they aren't subhuman, terrorists and thugs are subhumans, and that's all these groups consist of

Plus you have to consider the USA has made some major missteps in the region and is responsible for thousands and thousands of dead civilians, you have to look at it from their point of view, our mistakes fuels these groups and we basically exploit the entire region in order to keep oil cheap, not that it excuses their actions but consider how you would feel if it were your family being bombed

What a shitty day

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you don't want to discuss this, why even bother? This is something people need to talk about. 

suggesting genocide is so freaking ludicrous.

You're a good dude so don't get mad at me when I say this

Life isn't that black and white, you can't just indiscriminately wipe people off the map, Isis is going to get fuxked don't worry, the kid gloves are gonna come off

But people in the Middle East are literally the same people who live down the street from you, they aren't subhuman, terrorists and thugs are subhumans, and that's all these groups consist of

Plus you have to consider the USA has made some major missteps in the region and is responsible for thousands and thousands of dead civilians, you have to look at it from their point of view, our mistakes fuels these groups and we basically exploit the entire region in order to keep oil cheap, not that it excuses their actions but consider how you would feel if it were your family being bombed

What a shitty day

a lot of truth in here. a lot of people (humpflung) don't even realize that radical terrorism is a product of the western world.

• Upvote (+1) 3

a lot of truth in here. a lot of people (humpflung) don't even realize that radical terrorism is a product of the western world.

Whatever it takes to keep the oil prices down. If a few million have to bleed for it, so be it. The Nations of man have never shied away from taking eachs other resources.

So says the men in suits sitting a dark room... 

why is humplflung /pol/ incarnate 

There's this inappropriate genocidal argument/debate on a gaming forum and I'm all like: 

03b.png

STOP

this is the off topic section 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you can't realize that IS IS is a product of the US and other western powers bombing their countries and being in their countries for the past 15+ years, you're delusional

While  committing genocide over an entire  civilization would most likely solve the problem in an efficient way, whose to say that more people that will despite that action rise against  it(and the nations that committed it) and basically form ISIS 2.0 ? We would be back to square one. 

Genocide isn't the solution, this problem gets solved from the inside.

Bruh!!! :lol:

Hows the controller business??

Such a small world. Business is great! Better than ever.

How are you? And what's your current GT, I wanna add you.

While  committing genocide over an entire  civilization would most likely solve the problem in an efficient way, whose to say that more people that will despite that action rise against  it(and the nations that committed it) and basically form ISIS 2.0 ? We would be back to square one. 

Genocide isn't the solution, this problem gets solved from the inside.

what the fuck are you saying

what the fuck are you saying

he saying we could easily wipe those bitches out but it would be messy and just motivate more radical groups

it was pretty hard to read tbh

I don't know what kind of military reaction to expect, all I know is something will happen, probably some air raids and some special ops attacks. If France invokes article 5 of NATO then every country will be attacking them, which is what I want to want, not because I'm a war hawk but because those people need to be removed from this planet ASAP

Under Article 5 of NATO's Washington Treaty, an attack on one member of the alliance is seen as an attack on all of the others as well. "The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all," the treaty says.

he saying we could easily wipe those bitches out but it would be messy and just motivate more radical groups

it was pretty hard to read tbh

I don't know what kind of military reaction to expect, all I know is something will happen, probably some air raids and some special ops attacks. If France invokes article 5 of NATO then every country will be attacking them, which is what I want to want, not because I'm a war hawk but because those people need to be removed from this planet ASAP

Under Article 5 of NATO's Washington Treaty, an attack on one member of the alliance is seen as an attack on all of the others as well. "The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all," the treaty says.

Apologize for the way of writing the message, but yes, ANYONE  can easily wipe that entire civilization but if more people rally up to make up ISIS 2.0( or w.e  name they would use), then we would make basically no  progress.