Rocker

OT Thread of OT

you're just as radical as the terrorists. you don't know what the reality is at all, clearly. just a mindless ignoramus that eats racist propaganda for dessert and thinks Howard Stern gives good political advice. you should drink some bleach bruv 

Racist card huh? LOL When did I say one thing about their ethnic group? This has to do with their actions as people. But we are in the PC age so I shouldn't be shocked. 

And Howard Stern comes from an age of no nonsense and has been around the block and seen it all. I'd trust somebody who has seen the world 3 times longer and is actually an educated man than a bunch of young dudes who get brain washed by their college professors. 

Did not click  :saucey:

And Howard Stern comes from an age of no nonsense and has been around the block and seen it all. I'd trust somebody who has seen the world 3 times longer and is actually an educated man than a bunch of young dudes who get brain washed by their college professors. 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Because the ideas you've expressed are clearly going to work. Oh yeah, you haven't said anything of substance at all with any logical explanation behind them. Trust me, I know your kind. You read conspiracy theories and eat that shit up and go around preaching the gospel that all white men with money are out to lie and put the brown people down, quoting people out of context to flip the script in your favor. 

Problem is you can't do that so you lower down to nothing more than school yard jabs, and here I was hoping people on the site actually gave a shit about the terror problem, but you know. Fuck the people in Paris, this has to do with race, right? 

The mindset of the youth these days is pretty scary.

clearly you don't know my kind at all since you are way off the mark.

just remember that you are expressing the same type of radical extremism that the terrorists are founded upon. you're the type of blind hick idiot who thinks that mass destruction and violence is the answer to violence. it's adorable you think that it is a reasonable solution. you are the lowest on the educated totem; a neanderthal.

lol @ you thinking you have logical backing for your "solution"

• Upvote (+1) 2

clearly you don't know my kind at all since you are way off the mark.

just remember that you are expressing the same type of radical extremism that the terrorists are founded upon. you're the type of blind hick idiot who thinks that mass destruction and violence is the answer to violence. it's adorable you think that it is a reasonable solution. 

So you're denying that if the terrorist and the countries who harbor and finance them were gone, then the event in Paris would have still happened tonight? Along with 9/11 or the slaughter at the Olympics? 

So you're denying that if the terrorist and the countries who harbor and finance them were gone, then the event in Paris would have still happened tonight? 

if you think that destroying the middle east will be the solution to the terror problem, then i think you need to go back to the drawing board and use your goddamn head next time, because that will not eradicate terrorism, and if anything, would spark even more acts of rebellion and violence. your mindless simplicity is astounding. 

if you think that destroying the middle east will be the solution to the terror problem, then i think you need to go back to the drawing board and use your goddamn head next time, because that will not eradicate terrorism, and if anything, would spark even more acts of rebellion and violence. your mindless simplicity is astounding. 

How so when the people who are causing said terrorism would be gone? It's not Russia going and boming buildings. ( except for ones occupied by ISIS because Russia is fucking smart ) Japan isn't using bomb jackets and walking into stores. It's people in the Middle East and it's been going on for 1000's of years, and that is FAR too long. 

How so when the people who are causing said terrorism would be gone? It's not Russia going and boming buildings. ( except for ones occupied by ISIS because Russia is fucking smart ) Japan isn't using bomb jackets and walking into stores. It's people in the Middle East and it's been going on for 1000's of years, and that is FAR too long. 

genius, really. truly and wonderfully genius. 

the chair that is currently housing my ass is smarter than you are right now.

I mean FUCK! Columbus and the other Englishmen RISKED ( At the time ) falling off the side of the Earth to find another way to get into India because they didn't want to pass through the middle east. I mean come on now. 

genius, really. truly and wonderfully genius. 

the chair that is currently housing my ass is smarter than you are right now.

School yard insults. Invalid. 

far less invalid than your proposal. your proposal, which, if i am gathering this all correctly, consists of killing millions of innocent people who live in more, perpetual fear than all of us sitting relatively safe in the western world, all while sparking the rage of radical extremists worldwide, as well as potentially radicalizing countless others who currently condemn the actions of the terrorists.

fucking. brilliant.

far less invalid than your proposal.

And what would be better then, hm? Please, let me hear this great load of wisdom. I also want to know your age because if you're under 26 I have no desire to further try and actually have a real conversation here if I'm just talking to the modern brick wall who thinks the world is a happy place where all are running in fields of flowers. 

And what would be better then, hm? Please, let me hear this great load of wisdom. I also want to know your age because if you're under 26 I have no desire to further try and actually have a real conversation here if I'm just talking to the modern brick wall who thinks the world is a happy place where all are running in fields of flowers

you are so misguided/wrong/dumb/ignorant it's hilarious.

for reals though, where is this even implied? anywhere, not just here & now. 

Invalid. With all due respect the very fact you have to backtrack to 2nd grade insults shows that you actually have nothing to say, and it's quite a shame that you sit in this world and care so little about whats going on and all that matters is your holier than tough smug attitude. You seem to care very little about the innocent in Paris and more about the people who killed them. Typical. 

So what your plan from what I can gather is, sit and do nothing. Lol. Lazy

you need to fix your methods of analysis, because your responses are so crooked and far from the mark.

i'd like to see proof that you are in service of the US military, pls

"for reals though, where is this even implied?"

Because 99% of people my age are entitled brats who are out of touch with the world and think everything is rainbow farts. You seem to be no different, and it's a shame because other parts of the Beyond community show a great deal of understanding and have the ability to think logically. 1000's of years of the same crap from the same group of people, you'd think the rest of the world would be over it. You seem very behind on your history. I'd suggest you read up and quit letting the hipster movement influence you. Cheers. Talk to you when you're not influenced by your peers. 

"for reals though, where is this even implied?"

Because 99% of people my age are entitled brats who are out of touch with the world and think everything is rainbow farts. You seem to be no different, and it's a shame because other parts of the Beyond community show a great deal of understanding and have the ability to think logically. 1000's of years of the same crap from the same group of people, you'd think the rest of the world would be over it. You seem very behind on your history. I'd suggest you read up and quit letting the hipster movement influence you. Cheers. Talk to you when you're not influenced by your peers. 

i think it is actually you who are out of touch with our age demographic. you do realize that a college campus is one of the most politically active sectors of the nation, right? you do realize that the average person is concerned about the current state of the world, right? unfortunately, you are not a member of this community who thinks logically. quite the opposite, actually. you have proven over and over again, just in these handful of posts, that you are at a huge disconnect with reality.

how many years have you served in the US military?