Rocker

OT Thread of OT

Omg those film thread arguments from the mlg thread >>>

you guys all suck 

The struggle of whether or not to get takeaway when I'm hungover. It usually involves starving myself for the whole day until I get it cause it pretty much counts as like 3 meals

Don't know if I can survive that long

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shopping for a car on Craigslist and dealing with private sellers is incredible annoying.

If you're not willing to sell something, don't put it on Craigslist.

Shopping for a car on Craigslist and dealing with private sellers is incredible annoying.

If you're not willing to sell something, don't put it on Craigslist.

Were you sSynyster back in like 2009? Just saw you on my friends list.

• Upvote (+1) 1

all is this paris shit is bananas. 

Shit pisses me off. 1000's of years dealing with the middle east and we still dont get it. Level the fucking middle east or they won't fucking stop! Howard Stern said it best. Why risk our way of life? Bomb the terrorist and the countries that harbor them. We should be sick of this by now after all the bs that these people drag into others lives destroying many of them along the way. They won't stop until they're dead. These people are irrational. You can't deal with them. 

Shit pisses me off. 1000's of years dealing with the middle east and we still dont get it. Level the fucking middle east or they won't fucking stop! Howard Stern said it best. Why risk our way of life? Bomb the terrorist and the countries that harbor them. We should be sick of this by now after all the bs that these people drag into others lives destroying many of them along the way. They won't stop until they're dead. These people are irrational. You can't deal with them. 

yes, let's just kill millions of innocent people while we're at it. don't be stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yes, let's just kill millions of innocent people while we're at it. don't be stupid.

They're not innocent. They dance in the streets over shit like this. Look at the reality and stop with the touchy feely crap. The people in Paris are the innocent. Not the people in the middle east. They won't stop until we spank them like dogs

They're not innocent. They dance in the streets over shit like this. Look at the reality and stop with the touchy feely crap. The people in Paris are the innocent. Not the people in the middle east. They won't stop until we spank them like dogs

you're a moron. 

you're a moron. 

I'm just not a wimp and know what has to be done if we ever want this BS to stop. 

I'm just not a wimp and know what has to be done if we ever want this BS to stop. 

you're just as radical as the terrorists. you don't know what the reality is at all, clearly. just a mindless ignoramus that eats racist propaganda for dessert and thinks Howard Stern gives good political advice. you should drink some bleach bruv 

Propaganda? Nah. It just needs to be done or they will never stop. If the middle east was leveled and turned into a parking lot, the world would be a way better place. That I can say as FACT. 

Look what happened when we nuked Japan. They stopped their bullshit didn't they? Same needs to apply here. Do what needs to be done for the sake of humanity and a better world. 

• Downvote (-1) 3