Rocker

OT Thread of OT

was just doing some quick shadow boxing in my room and i barely raised my leg before it hit the bottom bar of my squat rack. Pretty funny all the same

s'all good now :3

J4ByYaM.jpg

I cut my foot on the metal bed rest my sister had when I was 9. Cut a good 2.5 inches down in between my pinky toe and the toe next to it. Cringed for you when I saw that pic.

More than half of the people at my work place is African black, I'm not racist but I hate most of them. Loud and obnoxious pricks.

More than half of the people at my work place is African black, I'm not racist but I hate most of them. Loud and obnoxious pricks.

"I'm not racist.... but, <insert racism>"

Thats true but I have black friends. Maybe better to say I hate a bunch of people, being black is irrelevant.

I dunno, not putting my foot in it and saying more I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After all these years of jumping over that part of the escalator, it suddenly seems less weird and obsessive

Holy shit.

Welp, I had a list of ways I don't want to die. Before today, being eaten alive by a bear was the only thing on it.

Played MCC at my buddies house the other day; I've got the itch to play again but not the itch to pay for it. *le sigh*

New FPS from Blizzard, Overwatch™ - looks sick! I think I'll be playing this religiously when it comes out!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, this is just terrible....

go spend an hour on liveleak.com... that shit is weak as fak

ohhhhhhh yes its finally here. Going Budapest tomorrow then Berlin on tuesday

Its almost 4am and I'm still packing though :'(

cCAeUC5.jpg

nightmare

• Upvote (+1) 4

My homie got a vial of LSD and hippie dripped me. Instead of 5 hits he dosed me with 30.. stopped feeling like I was peaking after like 15 hours... Shit was dope

My homie got a vial of LSD and hippie dripped me. Instead of 5 hits he dosed me with 30.. stopped feeling like I was peaking after like 15 hours... Shit was dope

god you are a fucking loser...  its not the fact that you do drugs but more the fact that you think its cool and actually post about it on here.   and yeah, I party too but I dont think its cool and definitely dont need to share it with people.  

Muh feelers. But since it bothers you so much I'm also drinking lean out of a big gulp right now. I'm officially going to update every one on my current methods of getting strange. You're welcome.

woke up in a field with no passport yesterday. Getting an emergency passport from an embassy is probably the least fun thing to do, would not recommend

• Upvote (+1) 3

woke up in a field with no passport yesterday. Getting an emergency passport from an embassy is probably the least fun thing to do, would not recommend

Worse than the DMV on a Monday morning?

good holiday then

It really was. At the same time, I was very ready to get home on the last day. 11 days was pretty much the perfect amount of time

Worse than the DMV on a Monday morning?

the dmv is worse on weekends or right after work