Rocker

OT Thread of OT

Dan Deacon was hands down the funnest gig I've ever been to

dude right? i never miss a dan deacon show, whether he is an opening act or a headliner.

Funny how?

funnest yo

He split the crowd and had both sides dancing in different ways, then lined everyone up and had them high 5 each other after he counted down from 5, as well as a circle in the middle which one person got to dance in then essentially tag another person in and eventually everyone piled into it dancing.

I got a short vid of it here

https://instagram.com/p/4SdrXHGSFA

Just as good, and I really loved it last year. The weather held up nicely and while it never got quite as hot as last year (which is almost a good thing tbh) it was still really sunny and warm for the most part. All of the acts I saw were great too.........I just want to go back right now :(

Also that instagram link doesn't seem to be working if you click it but just copy+paste the url and it should be fine

• Upvote (+1) 1

long time no see

Yeah gurl. The forums kind of died. Good to see you though <3

I've been checking the game battles forums on and off for the last two years or so and when I realized that THC was shutdown I thought this group of posters disappeared off the face of the planet. I'm seriously happy I found this forum. Idk if any of you guys will remember me but in glad to be back

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ask the master of wit and intrigue profound questions about life,

questions I will not answer:

• non-profound and/or requiring more scientific analysis that the immediate senses.
  • jokes, if you can swing a joke passed me I'd be surprised :saucey:
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I got a pair of brass knuckles anyone wanna fight

No, but I would definitely kickstart an app that's like Tinder, but for people looking to fight.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Trying to decide whether making a PC gaming team with no particular game, that seeks new games, and bonds through various old games is a good idea. I think I'm the worlds best all-round gamer™

• Downvote (-1) 1