Rocker

OT Thread of OT

i'm not talking about intellect. i'm talking about experience in the fields of law and the political field.

If someone is under 35 and does not have the worldly view you are looking for, DO NOT VOTE FOR THEM. They should still be ALOUD to run for presidency.

@@daniswhopper how are you voting?

Why is it important for some1 to have the option to run for president?

It's his money and resources, so I don't give a fuck. Imagine someone was 26/7/8/9 and they were told they weren't able to run for presidency because of some arbritrary reason.

Basically anyone abusing the age limit for the laugh/craic just won't be elected, simple as. But again, they should have the same oppurtunity.

haha no big deal really, just looking at those posts from last night when I was pretty locked. I haven't really been drinking much lately anyway, Body&Soul will probably be the next time I do so

I can shotgun my first beer with one hand and rule the country with an iron fist with the other.

amazing.

If you have enough patience, you could do it in America now.

as if 35+ are inherently more intelligent? Imagine you are 33 and are turned down for presidency because of the completely arbritrary law currently in place.

It's more about life experience than it is about intelligence.

equal rights for every adult

I know this feel. So much inequality

I once wanted to join asianmingle.com but wasn't allowed in because I'm not Asian. That's racist.

I also had a white friend who wanted to run for president of the NAACP but he was turned away. That's racist

I want to vote for Jayhawks for president but I can't because not 35. That's racist too

• Upvote (+1) 1

UFC tonight, E3 starting tomorrow and going on throughout the week, then Body&Soul next weekend

What a time to be alive :')