Rocker

OT Thread of OT

So this is where everyone hangs out now? I saw Mountains call on the old forums saying this place was the shit or something of the sort?

Ye but it isn't as active as mlg ot

whats up?

ah nothing major

sister just went back to NZ last night. hadnt seen her in 2 years, hopefully wont be so long til next time

Puffy proved to me this weekend that he's probably the biggest limp wristed fucking pussy to ever grace my facebook feed.  

thanks for removing me from your FL and saving me from reading that filth you fucking coward.

• Upvote (+1) 2

scrawny little dorm dwelling lesbian boy opening calling our troops racist cowards on facebook with all his weak minded zit face friends having a liberal buttsex party with each other... who the fuck do you think you are.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would not be able to handle the arguments that go down in america about the military and all that shit. fuck that

I would not be able to handle the arguments that go down in america about the military and all that shit. fuck that

There really aren't that many arguments, a lot of people are blissfully unaware, our news channels are complete tabloid garbage.

The people who want to debate are often grossly misinformed, on both sides.

The reality is we can't allow these terrorists groups to exist but it's an unwinnable war. The war on terror is Vietnam v2

no one really knos what theyre talking about so its one of those things u just dont talk about imo, generally it's something that's just completely avoided in conversation. i never give an opinion on it either way, if someone tells me they did a tour i just go "oh shit man that's respectable and must have been really hard on you" and drop it there

a lot of the troops are ignorant/racist PoS (due to the type of people who see joining the military as an attractive option for economic mobility, think trailer trash or hood folk), but then again a lot of them aren't and are just trying to do their 2 years and go to college for free, then a lot of them are people with mental problems, and a lot of them come out of their tour with mental problems. it's not a black and white situation which is why i think youre an asshole if you have a firm convinction on it on either side like puffy and cypress

i just consider myself fortunate that i never found my self in a situation where going to the military was an attractive option for me. one thing that i think should be universally agreed upon tho is that we're never going to eradicate terrorist groups in afghanistan due to the geographical landscape in that country, i've heard this from several rational people who did tours there and i believe what they said about the futility of the situation there 100%.

then when u think that our "allies" are the Saudi's, which is the most fucked up and backwards extremist country in the area who are all but proven to fund terrorist cells, and the fact that most terrorists are coming out of yemen now a days im just really confused at the entire situation tbh