Sign in to follow this  
TheFunkyChickn

What happened to Vibe Zyrus at H4GC?

I just dislike that people assume that if you drink it must mean that you get blackout drunk.

Perhaps there should just be laws against getting drunk underage? 

Damn so dissapointed in these posts. Take the whole damn discussion about legal age to drive and drink somewhere else. Wish the guy some good luck, he is in a critical condition for christ sake.

There is nothing more to say on the matter.  why not discuss drinking and driving here?  It's relevant.  (repercussions from drinking underage- driving as an analogy, etc.)

I hope he's okay. Not sure why this is turning into a bunch of people arguing. Haven't seen many people actually seem worried. He cares alot about the Halo scene and is a good guy. Sure he may have gotten too drunk but show some sort of respect.

• Upvote (+1) 4

There is nothing more to say on the matter. why not discuss drinking and driving here? It's relevant. (repercussions from drinking underage- driving as an analogy, etc.)

Make a thread in off topic or whereever about that subject, this thread is about Zyruz. Show the guy some support, when he recovers he can atleast read this thread back and see all the support people had. Not the whole bs when someone should be allowed to drink.

And to the people that just want to say 'well he was fucking stupid for drinking etc'. This is not the time to do so, the right time is when he's fully recovered imo.

I just dislike that people assume that if you drink it must mean that you get blackout drunk.

Perhaps there should just be laws against getting drunk underage? 

I'm not sure about in the U.S, But in Canada there is laws against under age drinking that ranged from a few $100 up wards to a few $1000 fines. to And in cases where a child is seriously hurt or even killed; child endangerment and other major charges can be pressed against the parents. Obviously depending on the circumstance of each instance.

I saw that his dad was actually looking for a cheap apartment to rent out until he is out. Apparently he has a 5 week stay in Seattle, which is pretty crazy. Hope he recovers from this because he seems like an awesome guy. 

I completely disagree. It is very possible to drink, as well as drive responsibly. Even for teenagers. (not at the same time of course lol). Being older doesn't suddenly make you more responsible either. It's a maturity issue.

Source: Myself

I do believe that it should be harder to get a driver's license though, and there should be much stricter punishment for texting while driving (if you do this go fuck yourself).

I wouldn't mind if the driving age were increased to 18 though, and the drinking age should for sure be lowered to 18 since I mean, you can go to war at that age. People go off to college at that age. Drinking underage is something that the vast majority of the population does- i don't really know why it's still illegal to drink at the age of 20.

You can go to war at 18 but not drink until 3 years later... god fucking damn it USA -.-"! I think that you shouldn't be able to drive until you are 18 but you should be able to drink then or younger maybe 17

Source: Myself

I am not responsible enough to be able to drive, I don't think it's shameful to say so I just believe that I don't possess the responsibility to drive because I can actually put a lot of people, including myself, in danger in a motorized vehicle. I think you should be able to drink at 18 and I wouldn't mind pushing the age to go to war at to 21. I also think that you shouldn't drive at 18 but that might just be me. Zyruz is ******** for drinking himself to the point where he fell off a building and I think he is a prime example of a moron who thinks drinking is a big deal and should do it to the point where he doesn't possess the capacity to discriminate between something being "life threatening" and a "good time." FFS I am so pissed at this ******.

I'm going to lock this topic now. The question has been answered and I only see this falling into an argument about law (it partly had now).

I think I speak for all of us when I say best of wishes and a speedy recovery for Vibe Zyrus.

• Upvote (+1) 2