Sign in to follow this  
TheFunkyChickn

What happened to Vibe Zyrus at H4GC?

Really drunk. Tried to climb a fire escape and fell 30 ft. He isn't in critical condition; however he will need surgery before he can leave Seattle. Ran into him right before he left the convention center.

Not to be a dick because he's hurt and all but what a F***ing idiot.

It was really stupid. Still want to know why he was trying to climb a fire escape in the middle of the night while drunk.

Here's a prime example of why you shouldn't be underage and drinking.

Well, I believe he is actually of legal age in Norway. Not saying he should have been drinking though.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Here's a prime example of why you shouldn't be underage and drinking.

I have drank reasonable amounts of hard liquor since I was 15 and I have yet to get myself killed. You pace yourself, you drink with water and you don't be a douche trying to prove to your friends that you are THE SHIT. I hate when people take one example of a moron who got hurt and use it to argue against something that can be prevented with a bit of maturity and common fucking sense. This is just like when people argue against "children" (under 18) going to the gym because some 16 year old ****** who had his skull stuck up his ass decided to lift 500 pounds bench without someone to hold the (dunno how to call it in English) weight just in case or a decent warm up and gets hurt. I am fucking sick of this shit. Another thing that simply makes my head hurt is how you can allow a 16 year old to drive but not a 20 year old to buy alcohol, I MEAN CAUSE FUCK LOGIC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not to be a dick because he's hurt and all but what a F***ing idiot.

No it was obviously the alcohols fault, if he hadn't had drank so much he would have been fine. This is why we need to raise the legal drinking age to 25 because #FUCKLOGIC @EveryoneWhoDoesn'tThinkHeIsAFuckingTool

• Downvote (-1) 1

I have drank reasonable amounts of hard liquor since I was 15 and I have yet to get myself killed. You pace yourself, you drink with water and you don't be a douche trying to prove to your friends that you are THE SHIT. I hate when people take one example of a moron who got hurt and use it to argue against something that can be prevented with a bit of maturity and common fucking sense. This is just like when people argue against "children" (under 18) going to the gym because some 16 year old ****** who had his skull stuck up his ass decided to lift 500 pounds bench without someone to hold the (dunno how to call it in English) weight just in case or a decent warm up and gets hurt. I am fucking sick of this shit. Another thing that simply makes my head hurt is how you can allow a 16 year old to drive but not a 20 year old to buy alcohol, I MEAN CAUSE FUCK LOGIC.

I don't think he was stating his stance on underage drinking. He was just saying that this could be used as an example of why it's a bad thing.  That's how I read it anyway.

I read on twitter that he needs to stay 5 more weeks in Seattle. Also that he IS in a critical situation, but he's stable atm.

I sure hope he got travel insurance.......

Also; these kids that cant hold their alcohol shouldn't be drinking at events.

It was really stupid. Still want to know why he was trying to climb a fire escape in the middle of the night while drunk.

When you're drunk you do dumb shit. My buddies climbed a Safeway, but the ladder was blocked off so they jumped. The first one jumped and was fine, the 2nd jumped and broke his foot.

No it was obviously the alcohols fault, if he hadn't had drank so much he would have been fine. This is why we need to raise the legal drinking age to 25 because #FUCKLOGIC @EveryoneWhoDoesn'tThinkHeIsAFuckingTool

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but once someone is an adult you shouldn't be telling them they aren't allowed to drink.

His dad posted a pre-surgery pic on his Twitter.  Its not graphic or anything, but I'm not going to imbed it here.

16 year olds shouldn't be driving either. Both drinking and driving ages should be raised.

16 year olds shouldn't be driving either. Both drinking and driving ages should be raised.

I completely disagree. It is very possible to drink, as well as drive responsibly. Even for teenagers. (not at the same time of course lol). Being older doesn't suddenly make you more responsible either. It's a maturity issue.

Source: Myself

I do believe that it should be harder to get a driver's license though, and there should be much stricter punishment for texting while driving (if you do this go fuck yourself).

I wouldn't mind if the driving age were increased to 18 though, and the drinking age should for sure be lowered to 18 since I mean, you can go to war at that age. People go off to college at that age. Drinking underage is something that the vast majority of the population does- i don't really know why it's still illegal to drink at the age of 20.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I completely disagree. It is very possible to drink, as well as drive responsibly. Even for teenagers. (not at the same time of course lol). Being older doesn't suddenly make you more responsible either. It's a maturity issue.

I do believe that it should be harder to get a driver's license though, and there should be much stricter punishment for texting while driving (if you do this go fuck yourself).

I wouldn't mind if the driving age were increased to 18 though, and the drinking age should for sure be lowered to 18 since I mean, you can go to war at that age. People go off to college at that age. Drinking underage is something that the vast majority of the population does- i don't really know why it's still illegal to drink at the age of 20.

I agree with the driving part. The only thing that will make you a better driver is experience, not age.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah maybe not raise the driving age but definitely make it harder to get a license. 

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but once someone is an adult you shouldn't be telling them they aren't allowed to drink.

What defines adulthood?

Damn so dissapointed in these posts. Take the whole damn discussion about legal age to drive and drink somewhere else. Wish the guy some good luck, he is in a critical condition for christ sake.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1