Goat

Maps you never want to play on again

So you prefer Complex, Vortex, and Solace?

I prefer maps that arent forge maps.

So you wanna drop this now or unnecessarily drag it out some more?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I prefer maps that arent forge maps.

So you wanna drop this now or unnecessarily drag it out some more?

I thought the only key difference (other than quality) between Dev maps and forge maps are the aesthetics. If that's what you're getting at fine.

Except for Rail in doubles.

I've only played a few games of doubles, but if you're talking about the big cylinder shaped one, yeah that one was alright.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've only played a few games of doubles, but if you're talking about the big cylinder shaped one, yeah that one was alright.

Octagon shaped but whatever. It's just a big octagon with a total of like 8 spawns. It is spawn killing heaven.

I'm leaving off forge maps for this. Solace, Adrift, Complex, Landfall (the forged version is tolerable), and any DLC map not from the majestic (skyline/monolith) or bullseye (pitfall/vertigo) map packs.  

I don't need to wish since I don't play it, but Solace. Avalanche is up there, but I haven't played that map in a long time.

I think Adrift could work for KoTH and its too bad we aren't seeing it being played, but Adrift CTF is terrrrrrrrrible.

I don't need to wish since I don't play it, but Solace. Avalanche is up there, but I haven't played that map in a long time.

I think Adrift could work for KoTH and its too bad we aren't seeing it being played, but Adrift CTF is terrrrrrrrrible.

I remember Avalanche being one of the better BTB maps.

I remember Avalanche being one of the better BTB maps.

Really? Cause it was one the worst maps ever made. They had the middle opened so you never had to use the whole map. Everyone just kept rushing the middle and fighting there.

Haven in Doubles makes me cry.

I like it, but it could be wayyyy better. Need a sniper and OV. I think any game type besides Swat, Haven should have a sniper.

In Halo 1 it's Boarding Action. I still don't know how to navigate the map, and the only thing I can enjoy on it is snipers.

not chiron?? boarding action isn't half bad in comparison to chiron

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 2 - Relic, Ascension

Halo 3 - Not sure what it was called but it was in the doubles playlist and had a ghost on it. There's probably more but I didn't play 3 too much

Reach - Coag snipes, Uncaged and Sword Base

4 - Adrift, Complex, Ragnorak, Meltdown, Solace

If I were to go into BTB matchmaking alone I would quit out every time Ragnarok is selected, but my buddy whom I play with has a hard on for it, even though he always does terrible.  I hated that map in H3 (I would not play BTB because of that map) and it is even worse in H4.

I am getting tired of playing Haven.  It always comes up and people seem to go crazy over it just like they do with Ragnarok.

I only play Doubles and BTB now though, so I don't know all of the maps in the other playlists, but I never did like Dispatch.

Ooh boy, where to even begin?

Adrift, aka Hallways the Map aka Sword Base reborn.

Ragnarok aka CAMO SNIPER AT THEIR BASE. Doesn't help that every team I seem to be on has a gigantic blind spot the size of the Mantis and I have to drive it. 

Solace, which is easily one of the most poorly designed maps ever. 

Exile, which seems to be the only map that exists in Capture the Flag now. 

I withhold judgment on Complex because the only playlist I play that has that map now is Multiteam. 

Notice I'm not including any big BTB maps other than Ragnarok. That's because BTB is a gigantic clusterfucked shitstorm, Category 5 hurricane of anal devastation that is unworthy of even the harshest disparagement that a human or nonhuman mind can think of. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That's because BTB is a gigantic clusterfucked shitstorm, Category 5 hurricane of anal devastation that is unworthy of even the harshest disparagement that a human or nonhuman mind can think of. 

bonesmindblown.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Ooh boy, where to even begin?

Adrift, aka Hallways the Map aka Sword Base reborn.

Ragnarok aka CAMO SNIPER AT THEIR BASE. Doesn't help that every team I seem to be on has a gigantic blind spot the size of the Mantis and I have to drive it. 

Solace, which is easily one of the most poorly designed maps ever. 

Exile, which seems to be the only map that exists in Capture the Flag now. 

I withhold judgment on Complex because the only playlist I play that has that map now is Multiteam. 

Notice I'm not including any big BTB maps other than Ragnarok. That's because BTB is a gigantic clusterfucked shitstorm, Category 5 hurricane of anal devastation that is unworthy of even the harshest disparagement that a human or nonhuman mind can think of. 

/FT

shutout is far worse than blackout.

I like how solace looks, but both bases are different (which was stupid since the map is almost symmetrical), and the basement part of it is kind of dumb.

Adrift- can't stand how small the hallways are.  Same goes for station 9.

I really don't like Dispatch either.

complex should have never made it through planning stages.

All of BTB sucks ass.

Previous halos:

all of halo reach except for possibly zealot.

epitaph, sword base, isolation (no it never could have been good).