zoojoo

It's actually Halo 5

Is this official? It wouldn't be difficult for somebody to put it in with video software. 

EDIT: I choked, forgot that Axis Animation did Spops. 

This is an interesting confirmation. There was quite a bit of speculation about this and I kinda expected it'd be Halo 5, even if they weren't going to call it that. It's a bit soon to start making spinoffs. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Is this official? It wouldn't be difficult for somebody to put it in with video software. 

I got this picture too, it's not high def, it was replaced by the one in the OP.

halo_5.png

• Downvote (-1) 1

I got this picture too, it's not high def, it was replaced by the one in the OP.

halo_5.png

But axis animation did the trailer right? Probably they uploaded the one that they didn't use in E3 by mistake or something like that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is an interesting confirmation. There was quite a bit of speculation about this and I kinda expected it'd be Halo 5, even if they weren't going to call it that. It's a bit soon to start making spinoffs. 

https://www.facebook.com/AxisAnim

http://vimeo.com/73374802

Dude... HALO: THE WAR OF LITTLE PONYS will be the best Halo, Idk why you guys care so much about the title if its going to be an amazing game... with ponys  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I wonder why 343 and M$ kept telling us that it wasn't Halo 5 and that it was called Halo Xbox One...

I wonder why 343 and M$ kept telling us that it wasn't Halo 5 and that it was called Halo Xbox One...

They didn't say it wasn't halo 5, they just never confirmed what it was. However, we knew from day 1 what it was.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They didn't say it wasn't halo 5, they just never confirmed what it was. However, we knew from day 1 what it was.

We do? Holy crap... so its Halo 5? or Halo Xbox One? or Halo: Reach 2? Light me please.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

It pains me to know that at this very moment a number of people at 343 are developing and testing Halo 5 and have been before Halo 4's release... And we won't find out until next year after E3 :(

It pains me to know that at this very moment a number of people at 343 are developing and testing Halo 5 and have been before Halo 4's release... And we won't find out until next year after E3 :(

You have to remember, there have been a lot of new hires and staff changes, a lot of them for the best. In my opinion, Halo 4's biggest problem was the lack of a consistent vision, which was probably due to the studio rapidly growing during development. I think the newest rendition will be much better.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You have to remember, there have been a lot of new hires and staff changes, a lot of them for the best. In my opinion, Halo 4's biggest problem was the lack of a consistent vision, which was probably due to the studio rapidly growing during development. I think the newest rendition will be much better.

I can agree that it will be better than Halo 4, but will it be on par with CE/H2? Competition is the highest it's ever been for FPS titles for this fall, Halo 5 HAS to be amazing if it wants to become a big hit. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I am going to assume 343 was already in development on Halo 5 before Halo 4's release.  I know Bungie did that with some of their games, and I am assuming 343 has kept that process since Halo needs a long timeline for development.  The interesting part is how much the new hires can really change.  What if one of the new hires really want to implement something innovating, do they have to wait until Halo 6 since the core of Halo 5 is not able to change a lot?

I can agree that it will be better than Halo 4, but will it be on par with CE/H2? Competition is the highest it's ever been for FPS titles for this fall, Halo 5 HAS to be amazing if it wants to become a big hit. 

Will be better than H:R/H4 with only descope, sprint as an AA and In-Game legit Ranks. I believe thats enough to surpass the last 2 games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

um, okay? That whole thing was weird. Microsoft keeping quiet about it...whatever, it's over now. Halo 5, can't wait.

I imagine that they were going to reveal it at a later time, but Axis slipped up

39056577.jpg

Leom prty pls

334 is acually Dolan. Hola communiti haz ben Gooby teh whoel teim. C

Communiti is leik. 334 y u do dis?

334 is leik: fc,135x135,white.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

Leom prty pls

334 is acually Dolan. Hola communiti haz ben Gooby teh whoel teim. C

Communiti is leik. 334 y u do dis?

334 is leik: fc,135x135,white.jpg

Da fuck i just read