Sign in to follow this  
JoeCharlieH

Should Halo Xbox One sell the Multiplayer separately?

My thoughts. They could sell the new halo with the campaign, but give a code to download the Muliplayer like 3 or 4 months later. Why? Because we all want (or most of us) a real and classic Halo. Meanwhile those 3 or 4 months, trying a Beta that could come randomly in any copy of the game, or give it to personalities of the game.

Sorry if my English isn't the best. I'm latin american. (And I also like to cross the border  :kappa:  )

I'd be down with a Beta to ensure the game releases as good as it can be in terms of classic Halo Combat, but only if they choose to listen to our feedback about game mechanics and apply that to the game, not for us to playtest maps so they can patch maps with a hole in the wall (H4 Complex off launch anyone?).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Halo 5 should have a beta to work out the gameplay specific issues beforehand.

Is this weapon fair? Does this gametype play well? Is movement okay? Are these vehicles balanced?

They need to get these right before the game launches. That way, they can ship a completed game - Campaign, Multiplayer, Forge, Ranks, FF/Spops, and all their related features Day 1 - and only worry about minor tweaks and map balancing post-launch. Players shouldn't (and aren't going to) wait for the rest of the game to 'ship' 6 months after launch. That just isn't fair to consumers, and it isn't fair to the developers who don't see their product appreciated in full. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

They aren't going to have a beta, no matter how much we ask....and with that I have my doubts of the next Halo's MM.

I think Halo 5 should have a beta to work out the gameplay specific issues beforehand.

Is this weapon fair? Does this gametype play well? Is movement okay? Are these vehicles balanced?

They need to get these right before the game launches. That way, they can ship a completed game - Campaign, Multiplayer, Forge, Ranks, FF/Spops, and all their related features Day 1 - and only worry about minor tweaks and map balancing post-launch. Players shouldn't (and aren't going to) wait for the rest of the game to 'ship' 6 months after launch. That just isn't fair to consumers, and it isn't fair to the developers who don't see their product appreciated in full. 

GOAT, since when have you been here?!

• Upvote (+1) 1